Where to access internet at RPR

bratray

<font color=red>Disney Planning Addict<br><font co
hi

staying club at RPR- is there anywhere in the hotel or on club level that i can access the internet?

thanks for any help!

lisa:wave:

In your room! The tv has a setup with a keyboard, that you can get internet access. It's awesome!

The internet access in the room costs money but I can't remember how much. Another question what if you want to print something you see on the internet i.e. airline boarding passes. Are you able to send to a hotel print or are you just out of luck. Inquiring mind would like to know.

kimberly

actually that is the real motive behind my question- if i can have internet access to print boarding passes

thanks for the info spidey!!
lisa:sunny:

The club level at Portofino bay had internet access (free) and as I recall a printer was sitting next to the computer. I don't know about RP though. Perhaps you can call and ask the concierge before you go. Also, they have access to computers and I bet since you are staying on club level - they would print your boarding passes for you. (?)

We were on club level at RPR and there was only a keyboard in a drawer...$9.95 per day to use. I hadn't thought about asking at the club conceirge room, but I bet they could print boarding passes. Interested to know, as I will have to do the same thing in July. There's also the conceirge desk down in the lobby that might be able to do that.

There is a Business Center at RPR (past Tchoup Chop). I went in and asked if I could use the Internet and print off boarding passes. It only took a few minutes and it cost me about $7.00 or so.

Very easy.

Thanks! Now all I have to do is remember to do that at the end of our vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter