Where to buy mini spray fans?

twinmomto3boys

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where I can buy the mini spray fans? I found a larger one at Bed Bath and Beyond, but it's pretty big.

Try Walmart,Kmart or Target.

I bought the mini one we have at Walmart a few years ago. It is a great size, only about as big as your hand and only about 3/4" thick. I paid $1 in the middle of winter for it! I need another one and I know I will pay a lot more for it now. ;) I think they were about $3 to 5 the last time I looked.

i bought our fan/spray bottles at the local dollars store. They were the mini ones not much longer than the length of your hand. The fan and the spray bottle fit in a little case. Either one could be taken out seperately from the other. I got them at a "Deals" dollar store. They were only a dollar. Just last week.

Now is probably a good time to get them.:) They're getting all the summer stuff out.:) Walmart sells their small ones for $1.97 with batteries.:)

We got ours last year at Walmart for around $5. They weren't the mini ones but were a good size for the kids to hold and they held plenty of ice and water to last all day. One suggestion, bring a spare. My little one dropped his and it cracked and leaked all over the place, we had to throw it out. Then of course the big arguments started over the other two fans. They run about $17 in the parks for almost identical ones.

I have looked at all the retail stores in my area and cannot find them anywhere, I must be looking in the wrong place.

The sales clerks look at me like I'm crazy...help!

Hi we got our mini's at the dollar store , they have foam fan runs on one AA battery and has a refillable ( and detachable ) waterbottle to mist with .. Oh and a necklace to hang around my DD and DS neck .. Michelle

:smooth: I was in KB toys last year helping my friend plan for her July DW trip. They had AWESOME hand held fans. They are the size of those plastic ones we used to sneak into high school on the hot days. But they are not cheaply made like those black & white. These fans are cool looking and instead of the cheese, crappy and cheep plastic blades it is this parachute material like fabric. They are AWESOME!!!! The cool SOOOOOOO WELL and work well they use 2 AA batteries. So make sure that you have a good supply. The only bad thing is they hurt more than the cheaper ones we used to have, so please don't be dumb enough to put your finger in. Let's put it this way I already tried it out for you, they sting that's all.

my question is do the water ones cool you off better? water might get you more of a sun burn?

my question is do the water ones cool you off better? water might get you more of a sun burn?

i dont know about the sun burn part, but i found the fan cooled you off better, as it didnt leave you wet -even though only a mist comes out if you spray yourself you still get a lot on you-

Grabbed them for $5.99 in Publix!

Then got to the hotel and paid a fortune for the batteries...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter