Where to go for "nicer" dinner near Aulani?

I'm seriously not trying to be annoying; I'm just thinking that maybe I'm missing something here - if the golf course is completely dark at night, wouldn't an ocean view/beach be completely dark as well?
Not annoying at all…good question! The lagoon in front of Aulani and The Four Seasons, named the Kahola Lagoon, is beautifully lit at night by a huge spotlight on top of The Four Seasons. All the palm trees along the ocean walkway are uplit as well. The view is magical!

Not annoying at all…good question! The lagoon in front of Aulani and The Four Seasons, named the Kahola Lagoon, is beautifully lit at night by a huge spotlight on top of The Four Seasons. All the palm trees along the ocean walkway are uplit as well. The view is magical!
Sounds nice. Thanks very much!

We’ve always had great meals at Noe, and the outdoor seating area is beautiful! Longhi’s, also Italian, is a bit less expensive, and also has some nice tables by their koi pond.

Re Ama Ama, we usually skip the wine pairing, so its a bit more reasonable. The food and service for us was amazing, and we’ll usually go once per trip.

One of the reasons I’m not a fan of Roy’s is the very service issue you described. It’s one of those restaurants where the waiter takes your order, but the food is brought out of the kitchen by another server. I had ordered a short rib that arrived really tough, dry and chewy, and it took me forever to track them down and order a different entree, which didn’t arrive for another 25 minutes, when my wife had long since finished her dinner.
Yes, if we'd just each ordered a cocktail or had split a bottle of wine we'd have saved a little bit. Husband thought the wine pairing sounded "fun" so we did it Won't do it again tho.

First time at Roy’s last night. Had the Al Fresco Prix Fixe. Very nice.. will be back. Had a nice view overlooking the golf course at sunset. Only downer for me was the noise in the place.. dam loud restaurant.

What has changed at off the hook? New Chef? The quality has gone up a notch for mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter