which bothers you the most

• screaming kids in the lines at the parks

• screaming kids in the shows at the parks

• screaming kids in the restuarants

• drunks adult at your resort

• drunks adult at the park

• insulting adults at the parks

Results are only viewable after voting.
Out of control kids in geenral annoy me, whether they are screaming in line, in the restaurant or elsewhere.

I think the thing I find most annoying is that everybody gives a dirty look to the kid and mutters "brat" under their breath, when really it's the parent who is at fault for allowign the behavior.

We saw a guy fall face first at the entrance to the Magic Kingdom last Sunday. At first we thought he had lost his balance (well, he did actually), but when we instinctively reached to help him up, the smell of alcohol was very strong. This was mid-afternoon on a hot, sunny day. His wife told him he better go back to the hotel, but his kids (looked like pre-teens) just looked mortified. It was sad.

Drunken adults at the resorts! I hate people stumbling noisily by my room at 2:00 in the morning! How rude!

heck, I would vote for screaming teenagers... :)
Screaming kids I can tolerate, I could even tune them out.
But screaming teenagers annoy the heck out of me.
I'm talking the ones who come in bunches and just seem to have left their manners at home... sigh...
maybe I'm just getting old... :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter