Which days?

aurorae

DIS Veteran
If I set aside three days for SD Zoo, Seaworld, and WAP, and if those three days were a Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, would it matter which day for which?

I imagine Saturday would be the most crowded. Which of those three handles crowds the best?

This was asked recently in another thread so I'll just paraphrase what I said there :) Since SeaWorld has rides that can form lines and shows that can fill to capacity, I would definitely do this on Thursday. WAP has a tram that might require waiting in line depending on the time of year you're traveling, so I would do WAP on Friday - still a weekday, but possibly a little more crowded than Thursday. I would do the zoo on Saturday because you can do everything at your own pace since you're just walking around the park, so the only things affected by crowds are things like lines for the restaurants, and maybe the pandas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter