• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which is the best way now to get bottled water delivered to the resort?

I know this isn't what you were asking, but you might consider bringing refillable water bottles with you instead of ordering bottled water. I did this last trip and it worked out really well. We used the ice and water from the soda machine in the QS at the resort, then refilled in the parks as necessary. There are a lot of water-bottle refilling stations at all the parks now and, incidentally, also at the airport.

I always used to get bottled water, as the tap water in Orlando is yick, but the water from the soda machines may or may not be filtered, but it tastes fine.

I do both to save time because I find it super annoying to have to go to QS at the resort every time I want water, especially when trying to make rope drop. I‘m an Instacart Express member and use it grab a case from Publix upon landing at MCO—I get the cart together ahead of time and just push it through when we reach the gate.

I have one of the wide mouth Hydro Flasks so it’s easy to fill with ice from the resort machines. It’s also well insulated so ice stays cold for hours even in FL heat. Typically my starter water for the day will come from a bottle in the room and then I refill at the parks with free QS water or at the bottle stations.

What went wrong? If you don't mind me asking.
We set delivery for 5-6 since it can be that late getting into the Villa. When I got back at 4:50 I saw that I had 3 missed calls at 4:08. I called immediately. I was told that I was a No Show, charged the full amount for the order plus a $15 fee, in spite of the fact that it was 52 minutes before scheduled delivery. Customer Service was HORRIBLE. They told me that they couldn’t do anything about it. 4 calls and 2 Supervisors later they agreed to deliver between 9-10 They actually came at 8:30, again beforei the agreed upon window. When delivered the order was wrong, but at that point I let it go.
I would have reported the rude, non existent customer service to the Better Business Bureau, but they don’t participate. Does that say something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter