Which parks are you hitting on which days in October?

I can't believe I am just getting around to planning our trip, but here is the schedule I have tentatively set up today:

10/23 - arrive condo, settle in, shop at Publix, Downtown Disney
10/24 - get tickets at SOG, Mousesurplus
10/25 - Epcot
10/26 - Studios
10/27 - MK, MNSSHP
10/28 - AK
10/29 - Epcot, Beers Around the World with Al and company
10/30 - Leave for home

Jim, isn't there a party on the 24th? Don't see it listed in your itinerary. LOL ;)

Jim, isn't there a party on the 24th? Don't see it listed in your itinerary. LOL ;)

If somebody's having a party, I'll be there if they let me know. Otherwise, I will assume they don't want me there.

If somebody's having a party, I'll be there if they let me know. Otherwise, I will assume they don't want me there.

there is a party and yes of course we want you there, i will let you know a site number as soon as i know....i think nicole and i may be hosting it but not sure yet if we'll be side by side or not since i booked through carol and she didnt

there is a party and yes of course we want you there, i will let you know a site number as soon as i know....i think nicole and i may be hosting it but not sure yet if we'll be side by side or not since i booked through carol and she didnt

moonshine ?

Ok so here is our "plan" while we are there........hoping to bump into some of you guys while we are there!

10/26 - check in and do some Fort exploring maybe a water park....trying to arrange a wishes cruise to surprise the family

10/27 - breakfast at O'Hana w/Lilo and Stitch then to Animal Kingdom and MNSSHP that night

10/28 - down day....maybe at the pool or head out to Disney Quest or Downtown Disney

10/29 - Kids do the Pirate Adventure and Princess Tea Party...the Epcot for a bit. Mickeys Backyard BBQ that night

10/30 - Disney Studios then back to the fort early....grandparents watching the kids.......adults night out at Ragland Road

10/31 - Hanging out at the Fort doing all the Halloween activities...helping grampa decorate the golf cart, then Trick or Treating at the fort

11/01 - Sea World and then the Hooptee Doo Review for dinner

11/02 - Magic Kingdom and Cinderellas Royal Table for Breakfast

11/03 - Back to Epcot and then relaxing

11/04 - Do a full day of park hopping and whatever else the kids want to do

11/05 - Check out........very sad day.

These are my intended plans.....I will have a more definite plan later on today if all goes well.

I can't believe I am just getting around to planning our trip, but here is the schedule I have tentatively set up today:

10/23 - arrive condo, settle in, shop at Publix, Downtown Disney
10/24 - get tickets at SOG, Mousesurplus
10/25 - Epcot
10/26 - Studios
10/27 - MK, MNSSHP
10/28 - AK
10/29 - Epcot, Beers Around the World with Al and company
10/30 - Leave for home

Jim, if you're going to Publix, don't forget the cookies, MMMMMMMMMMM!

Al, do you still have the website for the t-shirt of beers in Epcot?
:drinking1
I lost it when my computer crashed. Thanks.

Of coarse...thats Gina's all time favorite ride!!! And you all thought Gina was some kinda saint!! Ya see the hell I have to endure being married to her???

Ok...since no one is posting any type of schedule, I went ahead and made my plans as follows...if any of you are doing the same parks on the same days...lets see about maybe meeting up at some point during the day!!!

Sat 10-24 check in and get squared away,then head to wherever the GG is.
Sun 10-25 Spend most of the day recovering from inevitable hangover, playing at the Fort, meeting friends for early dinner at Chef Mickeys
Mon 10-26 Magic Kingdom
Tue 10-27 Hollywood Studios / 50sCafe ADRs
Wed 10-28 Animal Kingdom
Thu 10-29 Epcot / searching for Jim & Big Al
Fri 10-30 Magic Kingdom / RoyalTable ADRs
Sat 10-31 Check out/Fort Day/Trick Or Treat/Head home late(I wish I had scheduled ONE MORE DAY!!! What was I thinking to check out on Halloween!!)

91 days to go!!
1256367522.png

OUR PLANS

10/24 Check-in, Trails End dinner 6:30pm, GC, Looping, Deliver water to Gatordad
10/25 Open day, O’hana’s 8:15pm, Looping
10/26 Magic Kingdom, the Plaza for dinner 5:45pm, Looping
10/27 Animal kingdom, Looping, MNSSHP
10/28 Cape may café 9:30am, Epcot, Looping
10/29 Open day, DTD, Looping
10/30 DHS, Cape May café’ 8:15pm, Looping and pictures of decorated sites
10/31 Chef Mickeys 8:30am, Open day, Trick or treating, GC, Looping
11/1 picking up site decorations and checking out

And fishing every morning I can sneak out early

Talked to my buddy Andy the CM last night. Looks like MNSSHP on the 27th will be a go provided he can get me the tickets with his CM discount. Also planning on dinner that night with Andy and Mrs. Andy at Tony's.

So how many NON DISBOARD members do you think will be at the 27th MNSSHP????........It looks like all it will be is the disboard!!!....LOL

Looks like our itinerary will be as follows:
October 24th arrive and wait for the guard to say "Welcome Home"
November 1 cry on our way out of the fort
all the days in between having a great time with all the other fort fiends, flying by the seat of our pants, because we hardly ever make set plans. Just ideas that we do if and when we feel like it. I'm just soooooooo happy I can say we are going now!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Looks like our itinerary will be as follows:
October 24th arrive and wait for the guard to say "Welcome Home"
November 1 cry on our way out of the fort
all the days in between having a great time with all the other fort fiends, flying by the seat of our pants, because we hardly ever make set plans. Just ideas that we do if and when we feel like it. I'm just soooooooo happy I can say we are going now!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
This is how I WISH we could do it....footloose and fancy free!!! Unfortunately, because most restaurants REQUIRE ADRs, and wanting to take advantage of at least some of the EMHs....it just aint that simple for us anymore

This is how I WISH we could do it....footloose and fancy free!!! Unfortunately, because most restaurants REQUIRE ADRs, and wanting to take advantage of at least some of the EMHs....it just aint that simple for us anymore

Tell me about it I wish ADR'S were never created. Why can't it be like the real world when you want to go eat you get to go eat. There may be a 20 min. wait ok no big deal. But trying to figure what I want to eat 90 days from now is nuts. Not to mention what park I will be in this was so much easier when I was a kid and my parents did it.

Ok, since nobody noticed my counter at the bottom, and I couldn't keep my big mouth shut in chat....

We have ressies for the 22nd -2nd!!! :banana::woohoo: The stars have to align, and the moon has to be in phase, but if it all goes ok, we will be there for this thing!!! Right now, we are about 50/50, which is a lot better than it was a couple weeks ago.

Here is our tenative schedule:

22nd - arrive late, set up, sleep
23rd - DHS
24tth - chill at the fort, loop, fish, drink, and party
25th - go to relatives in venice fl
26th - AK am emh hours
27th - probably MK
28th- chill at the fort, loop, fish, drink
29th - Find Jim, Al and the rest at Epcot, and drunk drive an ecv for beers around the world!
30th - chill etc
31th - chill, trick or treat, and party
1st - chill get ready to leave :(
2nd - hit the road really early

All times and dates subject to change without notification LOL

Keep you fingers crossed for us!!!

Ok, since nobody noticed my counter at the bottom, and I couldn't keep my big mouth shut in chat....

We have ressies for the 22nd -2nd!!! :banana::woohoo: The stars have to align, and the moon has to be in phase, but if it all goes ok, we will be there for this thing!!! Right now, we are about 50/50, which is a lot better than it was a couple weeks ago.

Here is our tenative schedule:

22nd - arrive late, set up, sleep
23rd - DHS
24tth - chill at the fort, loop, fish, drink, and party
25th - go to relatives in venice fl
26th - AK am emh hours
27th - probably MK
28th- chill at the fort, loop, fish, drink
29th - Find Jim, Al and the rest at Epcot, and drunk drive an ecv for beers around the world!
30th - chill etc
31th - chill, trick or treat, and party
1st - chill get ready to leave :(
2nd - hit the road really early

All times and dates subject to change without notification LOL

Keep you fingers crossed for us!!!

Can I keep a secret? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

That's good news John I hope yall get to go. Will you bring your cart?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter