Which parks are you hitting on which days in October?

Great news Rog! You're doing fantastic. Wish my pounds would just start dropping off. :thumbsup2

HOLY CRAP........I didnt mean to type in "143"!!!!!!! Im 243....jeeeez,talk about a destructive typo!!!!!

Im so friggin embarrassed!!! I havent been 143 since I was 4 years old!!!!

Rog...if my calculations are correct....you have lost exactly one of....YOU!!! Don't you now weigh less than the amount of weight you've lost?

I don't know if us wimmenz will be able to keep our hands off'n you in October!!!

Rog...if my calculations are correct....you have lost exactly one of....YOU!!! Don't you now weigh less than the amount of weight you've lost?

I don't know if us wimmenz will be able to keep our hands off'n you in October!!!

It's gonna be hard for the guys not to feel him up too, especially in the wig and bikini!!! :lmao:

HOLY CRAP........I didnt mean to type in "143"!!!!!!! Im 243....jeeeez,talk about a destructive typo!!!!!

Man I am glad that was a typo. We could have counted your ribs at 143. Now 243 thats a mans weight.

I have to admit....I was beginning to get a complex :lmao: I REALLY need that diet thread!

It's gonna be hard for the guys not to feel him up too, especially in the wig and bikini!!! :lmao:

Hey man...nobody said ANYTHING about a bikini!!! Are you NUTS????? I love ya and all,bro...but I aint goin THAT far!!!!

...Don't you now weigh less than the amount of weight you've lost?

Not quite...Ive lost 194 pounds, I weigh 243...218.5 would be the halfway mark...but thats not completely impossible...Imean,I aint gonna work hard tomake that happen....but it would be nice to wake up at that weight one morning!!

Oh Im sure ya'll wont have a problem keepin the hands off...Im not due for a shower till November 1st!!!;) And Im still a toothless ol'redneck !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter