Which St. Thomas Snorkeling Excursion to Do

twhipple

<font color=green>Prefers the Eastern way<br><font
My DH and I went on a privately arranged snorkeling trip last time in St. Thomas and want to go again in November. We've limited it down to the 5 star St. John Snorkel & Beach Adventure and Captain Nautica's St. John Snorkeling Expedition. Any experience or opinions about these two are welcomed. We still want to have time to shop in St. Thomas otherwise may have chosen some of the other excursions. Thanks!

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks!

We did the 5 Star St. John Snorkel & Beach Adventure in May 2002. We did the early excursion. The ride over on the Leylon Sneed was a lot of fun and the crew took turns telling about the islands, etc. When we got to Trunk Bay (most beautiful beach I've ever seen) we had approx. 1.5 hours to snorkel which was just enough time in our opinion. Our kids had a blast even our middle ds who said he didn't want to snorkel and then did. They were pretty tired on the way back (all that fresh air and swimming) but so were a lot of other kids. I'd recommend this excursion. We had a blast!

We did Captain Nauticas in July. The ride was quite an adventure. You go to 2 snorkeling spots; Turtle Cove off Buck Island and Homeymoon bay on St Thomas. The guides were great fun. All in all we all enjoyed ourselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter