Who feels like a Threadkiller....Take 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,...
brought home a McFlurry from work for Mike and I...Enjoyed it on our back porch in the sun...:goodvibes
Then just relaxed and listened to some tunes...and soaked it up!:sunny:....Life is good!:thumbsup2

Did a little bit of everything today...grilled (round eggs, sausage, folded eggs, scambled eggs..etc.)in the morning, made the burritos..20 then 20 more when they were gone..baked cookies, and pies, then boxed the pies, worked on the fryer for a couple hrs. during lunch time...then finished off on the register..
I like it that way...makes the day go faster...;)

and right now Im trying to catch up on some DVRed shows...

Colleen, I love the picture you pant with your comment about the pink petals..
Sounds lovely!:goodvibes

Have a great evening TKers!pixiedust:

TTFNpaw:

Hello from Orlando Threadkillers!

The weather is beautiful here - about 85-87 and sunny! I hope ya'll are having a great time. Robin - where are you looking to make an ADR?

DU - what park will you be in on June 28th?

I'm here enjoying the grandchildren. Right now, I have lipstick dots on my cheek (I'm Princess Amadala) and we've been playing Monkey in the Middle.

The other thing I do when I visit: Cook! They pretty much make a list (or I have suggestions) and I take over the kitchen.

Tonight, we're having grilled pork in a soy garlic sauce (my own invention) and something I made up called Anniversary Crunch Salad (because I created it on mine & Tom's anniversary 2 years ago). We're having brulled pineapple and coconut icecream for dessert - but we did buy the ice-cream!

I also purchased three more Christmas presents....so I'm a little better than half way done with my Christmas shopping!

That's about it for now....stay warm everyone and enjoy the air conditioning!

:wave: Betsy, sounds like you were a busy little worker today. You deserved that nice treat in the sunshine.

:wave: Ann, Liz would like to eat in the "castle". She mentioned it the other day, saying she always wanted to do that.

It might be busy in July but if we were to eat during the off times of the day, it might work out okay.

Have fun with the little kiddos.

Your best bet at getting a ressie there is when the Princesses are not.
You might get in for a dinner~
You should totally call! (407wdw-dine)

Thanks for the number Colleen.

I dont' think she cares if the Princesses are there but I will have to ask her to be sure.

We are getting major downpours of rain this afternoon. Not a lot of fun but hey, what can you do.:confused3

I got a call from the doctors office yesterday. I went for some routine tests on April 7. They call yesterday :eek: and say there is something on my ECG that the doctor wants to talk to me about. Can you come in on, oh....... May 14.

Sure hope I'm not dying ;) Or maybe they are trying to free up some space in their practice:rotfl:

I'm pretty sure it's nothing serious but will keep you updated when I find out more.

:wizard: TKers

Get a load of Betsy....She is like The Mickey D Queen! FYI Since they hired you I have not once stepped into a BK. Strickly MCD kinda guy here.:3dglasses

DU - what park will you be in on June 28th?

Nothing specific planned for that day. WANNA MEET???:cool1:

I also purchased three more Christmas presents....so I'm a little better than half way done with my Christmas shopping!

:scared1:Ya know I have Christmas presents up in my closet.....FROM LAST CHRISTMAS....I still didnt give them or send them to my Godson.

::wave: Ann, Liz would like to eat in the "castle". She mentioned it the other day, saying she always wanted to do that.

YOU MUST...That is still my favorite Dinner.:thumbsup2 I loved the breakfest too...only now James is too COOL for that. Just waiting on Makie to rid herself of diapers. I AINT CHANGING DIAPERS IN WDW.

I got a call from the doctors office yesterday. I went for some routine tests on April 7. They call yesterday :eek: and say there is something on my ECG that the doctor wants to talk to me about. Can you come in on, oh....... May 14.

Sure hope I'm not dying ;) Or maybe they are trying to free up some space in their practice:rotfl:

I'm pretty sure it's nothing serious but will keep you updated when I find out more.

OIY:headache:....:hug::hug::hug:

I see it as if it was bad they would want you in much sooner. Probably noting more than them covering their butts with a "we have to tell her, even though its really nutin" type thing.:wizard:

I have become a TYCOON.:lmao: Do ya all remeMber back in Sept I blamed the Stock market crash on ME, since I started playing it instead of lotteries....MEMBER?:3dglasses

aNYHOOOOOO I bought some stock (from BIG corps) that tanked....all were under $1.00. I just forgot about it. Anyhoo I checked my account....IM RICH:yay::yay::yay: Not Big rich, cause I didnt put much in...BUT I made more than enough to pay for my whole WDW Trip.:yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo:

Who knew I had a 'gift"???:cool2:

One stock I bought considerable amounts of shares at .76 a share....Today it opened at 7.20 a share...and is well over 8.00 as I type this.

This was all unexpected, cause I aint got a clue to what I am doing. Ignorance TRULY IS BLISS!:upsidedow

Wow congrats on your big stock market "win" DU.

My investments just keep going down and down and downer:headache:

As for Christmas, well, I'm getting tired of it for some reason.

I don't mind the get togethers with friends and family just the gift giving part.

My inlaws buy us garbage, that's not even worth the effort. I know they mean well but..........

I'm going to suggest that we don't do any gifts this year at all.

We have already dropped it on my side of the family.

Even with my own kids, it's so hard to know what to get them.

Now that they will both be out of the house it might get easier because there will probably be things that they need or might appreciate:confused3

DU, I'm hoping that if it were something seriously wrong with me that I would be seen sooner but with this doctor you just never know. She only works 2 days a week so, I don't know? I would hope if it were serious that she couldn't see me that she would at least send me to someone else.

I should have started crying on the phone and told the receptionist that I couldn't wait that long because the anxiety would not be good for my obviously faulty heart :rotfl2:

Maybe I could have gotten in sooner that way :scratchin :teeth:

Did an hour and a half of dance classes this morning and managed not to fall over!

Robin - I hope that it's nothing serious as well....please keep us posted and know you're in our thoughts. I understand about the Christmas gifting. Tom and I still buy for the kids & grandkids, but we are starting to spend Christmas with just the two of us and not cooking for the entire family. It's a break for both of us and we're enjoying going new places.

DU - I'm hoping that I can go to Disney on 6/28 - however, I'm doing that wedding and then a cake for 200 on July 1st and at SOME point, I think my hubby would like to see me - can we leave it up in the air for now? If I do go to Disney during that time frame - that's the ONLY day I can do it.

I'm having a great time here. The kids are adorable and fun. While they were in school me & DD went shopping all morning and afternoon. It was nice to spend some time with just her.

Ya'll take care!

:wave: Ann.

Nice to hear that you are enjoying yourself.

Keep having fun with the grandkids.

Hiya my threadkillers!

I have one more week to get thru my finals prep-its rainy and crappy here again so staying in to do homework isnt too bad. Gotta hit the library and the bank at some point too~

Got a hair cut
Bought a new Bar B Que (already put together :thumbsup2) in Sears.

Springed cleaned all day.:scared:

Got a hair cut
Bought a new Bar B Que (already put together :thumbsup2) in Sears.

Springed cleaned all day.:scared:

You had a busy day. I spring cleaned as well. We're having guests for the weekend, so I had a single day to get everything ready. However, it's the kids & grandkids following us back to Orange Park so we can go to a festival together!

BTW, DU - I forgot to tell you congratulations on your stock market success! I told DH about it and he thought it was pretty cool.

I hope you're having a GREAT day!

Goooood Mornin

Going to look a Living Room Furniture today. FINALLY there are sales going on. Been waiting...and nuttin so far.

Well, when you're done over there.....:rolleyes1

I dont think I will ever be done!:scared1:

You had a busy day. I spring cleaned as well. We're having guests for the weekend, so I had a single day to get everything ready. However, it's the kids & grandkids following us back to Orange Park so we can go to a festival together!!

:yay:

BTW, DU - I forgot to tell you congratulations on your stock market success! I told DH about it and he thought it was pretty cool.

I hope you're having a GREAT day!

Thank you.:3dglasses

What sort of festival are you going to Ann?

DU, the work never does ever seem to get done does it:sad2:

Yesterday was an interesting day around here.

Both of my children go their own apartments yesterday:thumbsup2

Alex gets possession of his late next week but does not start working there fulltime until the beginning of June. I will probably be making a trip to his new hometown this week with a vanload of junk errrr, I mean his stuff.

Elizabeth also got an apartment for when she goes to school next year. She gets it August 1 but may not move into it fully until towards the end of August. She wants to go early so that she can settle in and relax a bit before she starts school in September. It's only an hour and a bit away from home, so it's not really a big deal to travel there and back if necessary.

So, it is official, my nest will be almost empty by the end of August.

Now to find a place to send the pesky husband off to and I'll be good :lmao::rotfl2:

Goooood Mornin

Going to look a Living Room Furniture today. FINALLY there are sales going on. Been waiting...and nuttin so far.

I dont think I will ever be done!:scared1:

:yay:

Thank you.:3dglasses

Until we live alone, the work will never be done~

Alone + 1 = automatically doubles the work load :faint:

:upsidedow:dance3::laundy::surfweb::wizard:

Now to find a place to send the pesky husband off to and I'll be good

:lmao: :lmao:

Got a new LR set.

Got there at 10:45am...left at 3:00:scared:

Found a couch and 2 recliners. Then had to pick out fabrics & colors from 1000 swatches. They had a Interior designer helping me. EVEN HAD TO PICK OUT MATERIAL & FRINGES for the throw pillows.:scared1::scared1::scared1:

Wont be ready till the end on June. But I tell ya...I missed MOM ALOT today. She was good with this kinda stuff.:guilty: Sorta feel bad that she wont be here to enjoy it either. SHE LOVED Getting NEW FURNITURE.

The couch is a medium Moss color with a wide soft Codouroy type fabric. One chair is the same material but Noxema Blue, and another chair (pops) will be leather (he spills). Both chairs are recliners & rocks...the Blue (mine) will also swivel.

I also $500 worth of groceries & $500 worth of gas...and a trip for 3 nights to somewhere....I will get the details in the mail.:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter