Who feels like a Threadkiller....Take 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kim I am here! Thanks for all the info you gave me I can't wait to go again! My name is Dorene and I'm Kim's cousin, I used to think all this Disney stuff was a little crazy but now I love it! Looking forward to getting to know you all, Kim told me everyone is so nice and really helpful.:goodvibes

:welcome: Dorene. Any kin of Kims (Kims Kin :lmao:) is a kin of ours.:cool1:

Just to set you straight.... all this DIS STUFF is CRAZY:yay: Make no misake...You are NOW ONE OF US!:lmao:

I am the youngest member of the Board. I am 19.:cool2:

where is everybody??????????????????????????????????????:surfweb:

:wave2: I'm right here.

Been around off and on all day today.

It was a beautiful day here for the most part. Chilly in the morning, nice and warm in the early afternoon and turned chilly again later in the afternoon.

I had to go out and try to move all the bird feeders up higher in the trees.

I think we have a whole bunch of naked bottomed doves flying around our neighbourhood:sad2:

Duster kept jumping up and grabbing a hold of them. Bad kitty.

First I have to protect the frogs in the pond and now the birds.:rolleyes:

Hi Kim I am here! Thanks for all the info you gave me I can't wait to go again! My name is Dorene and I'm Kim's cousin, I used to think all this Disney stuff was a little crazy but now I love it! Looking forward to getting to know you all, Kim told me everyone is so nice and really helpful.:goodvibes

Hey all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug::hug::hug::hug::thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Hey Dor!:laughing:

Nice to see a familiar face.

Not a regular as much as I use to be here. But I check in from time to time.

Hope everyone is well. Just got done starting to put up the kids new swing set. It's 17' long and 17' wide:scared1: After new sodding and putting woodchips in the back still have alot to go! Hope to get done by the weekend. Also have some great news about my 7 yr old Zoe. Will explain later got to go to bed. Nite.

:welcome: DORENE!! And thanks all for welcoming another of Kim's kin, as DU said. :laughing:

Also have some great news about my 7 yr old Zoe. Will explain later got to go to bed. Nite.
I could spill the beans, but I'll let Rory tell it. :thumbsup2

Got home about an hour ago after the first of 3 concerts Kelly has. It's amazing how good these grade school kids are!!! :faint: :charac2:

Nite all, EARLY morning tomorrow, band practice at 7:45 am. :headache:

Hey Dor!:laughing:

Nice to see a familiar face.

Very funny Ror!:rotfl: Thank you all for the nice welcomes, I hope to be around and part of the fun even though I don't have alot to say most times.

I guess I could tell you about myself, I am 35 and married for almost 13 years:scared1: We have two daughters, Gabby who is 11 and Grace who is 9. We live in Huntley, IL which is a FAR (I hear it from my family all the time!) suburb of Chicago. Kim and Rory are my cousins and our moms are twins so they are almost like siblings! Rory can tell you we were always together as kids, we used to love to spy on Kim in her room and look through her stuff!:lmao: She hated that. Well talk to you all later gotta get the kids breakfast!

Very funny Ror!:rotfl: Thank you all for the nice welcomes, I hope to be around and part of the fun even though I don't have alot to say most times.

I guess I could tell you about myself, I am 35 and married for almost 13 years:scared1: We have two daughters, Gabby who is 11 and Grace who is 9. We live in Huntley, IL which is a FAR (I hear it from my family all the time!) suburb of Chicago. Kim and Rory are my cousins and our moms are twins so they are almost like siblings! Rory can tell you we were always together as kids, we used to love to spy on Kim in her room and look through her stuff!:lmao: She hated that. Well talk to you all later gotta get the kids breakfast!

Did ya ever find anything good in Kim's room?

Rory, Not fair leaving us in suspense!

I REFUSE to ever post here again...UNTIL THE FOLLOWING MYSTERIES ARE SOLVED.

- What kind of 'Secrets" can a 7 year old have?:3dglasses

- What is really in Kims Drawers:scared:

-Why is Cruisin into saving Wildlife these days.:hippie:

We get woodland cratures here too! Its kinda funny to watch the dogs chase squirrels, birds, groundhogs and rabbits-as long as my dogs dont catch them. Notsofunny when its a skunk :faint: My guys like the dog chase cquse they are usually scaring these guys out of the veggie garden :)

Well got some time here so I'll spill the beans.

Acouple of weeks ago my MIL told my wife that there was a calling for new faces/actors for a place that represents places like K Mart, Kohls, Target, oh and DISNEY!!!!!:goodvibes

So my wife and MIL took Zoe the one night during the week and waited a long time to be seen and do a line and get a picture taken, and were told "Will call you" routine.

The very next day this place called John Casablancas called back and said out of the 100 kids that were there that night, Zoe was 1 chosen out of ten that were taken!!!

So we had to meet with one of the reps the next night to get the rundown of what could happen with this oppportunity. So basically they told us they wanted her to try an acting class for the next 5 months once a week and she is going to get an auditon at least once a month. And when she does her audition it will be in her class so she will be comfortable.

It was amazing, the rep that we talked too said he was going to test her out with a spot so he left the room with her and in 3 minutes they came back and she did a short commerial right in front of us!!!:thumbsup2

Tommorrow we have a starting out meeting for everyone to get the low down of what to expect and how to type up her RESUME :scared1: and how to do her head shots.

So needless to say we are VERY proud of her no matter what happens. Just to be chosen out of that many is really cool. So for her accomplishment she got her ears pierced. She is glowing.princess:

Congratulations going out to Zoe and her family.

That sounds like a lot of fun for her and a lot of work for mom and dad;)

Let us know where we can watch for her:thumbsup2

Sorry to disappoint but we never found anything good in her room, we just did it to annoy her and boy we were good at it! Darn kids!:rotfl:
I wasn't aware that YOU were also a culprit in this annoyance! Dang, I had a lock installed - above your reach - to keep you out! LOL :rotfl:

So needless to say we are VERY proud of her no matter what happens. Just to be chosen out of that many is really cool. So for her accomplishment she got her ears pierced. She is glowing.princess:
As she should be! Zoe is a natural. When she first explained it to me tho, it was Hannah Montana! :laughing: She has done soo well the past few weeks, and she'll continue.

Resume? Amy already did one! She checked with Matt a few weeks ago about listing his movie on her resume. :thumbsup2 "Daddy?" :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter