Who is going July 4th?

Don't forget about those of us not on Face Book.
Let us know how the trip is going, and I look forward to seeing pictures! :thumbsup2

Safe and happy travels to you all. :wizard: Enjoy.

HAPPY 4TH TO THOSE I WONT SEE OR SPEAK TO BEFORE THEN!!!

4th-1.png

Hi Im pretty new to the boards but not to the Fort. My favorite place in the world to be :lovestruc I'll be there July 1-5th. Look forward to meeting everyone. :woohoo:

Are we there yet!!! NOOO Richie not packed yet, I am waiting at my office for him to pick me up, he said between 2 (which I wanted) and 3 probably (knowing him) closer to 4 SOMEONE COME GET ME!!!!!!

Not yet!!! However, 1 hours and 21 minutes and we will at least be traveling!!!!

I wish you were already here, Carol! My daughter drove all around the campground yesterday trying to find a camper like yours to take a picture of. She wanted to send a picture of it to her husband (he is in the Navy an unable to travel with us this trip) because she hopes to buy one like it one day. We will be turning in our golf cart in an hour (if it doesn't stop raining soon), so she won't be able to get a picture of it before we leave tomorrow. :(

We're not there yet, either....just pulled into the Days Inn in Chipley, FL for the night.... getting too old to drive straight through....see you guys tomorrow!!!

We're not there yet, either....just pulled into the Days Inn in Chipley, FL for the night.... getting too old to drive straight through....see you guys tomorrow!!!

SHEEESH Rog......I drive it straight thru from St. Louis, and I'm 66.

How the heck old are you anyhow.:lmao:

SHEEESH Rog......I drive it straight thru from St. Louis, and I'm 66.

How the heck old are you anyhow.:lmao:

I'll be 42 by the end of this vacation!!! Worst part is that Gina drove 2 of the 4 hours we made today!!!

My back is a wimp....If I sit too long, I will be laid out flat for a day or two!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter