who is going on this cruise on July 24th of 2004?

Now that I've found y'all -- We're taking our third cruise (3-night and 7-night) staying in the same cabin as previous 7-night.

It will be me, DH and almost 11yo DD. Staying 4 nights at Vero Beach Resort before cruise.

Tenya

Glad you have found us. I haven't even thought about getting every on ready yet. We have HS graduation in three weeks. SO I have a lot of house work to do for all the company.

Take care.

Joanne

YOU CAN COUNT US IN TOO.

THERE ARE 3 OF US, DH,39 DS,11 AND MYSELF, I AM 39.
DS IS LOOKING TO MEET OTHER BOYS AROUND HIS AGE, THAT ARE ALSO VIDEO GAME JUNKIES.

WE ARE STAYING IN COCOA BEACH AT QUALITY SUITES THE NIGHT BEFORE, I HOPE ITS NOT A DUMP.

Just booked our shore excursion -- we're doing the 5-Star St. John Snorkel and Beach Adventure. Anyone else?

BTW, we're PLA main dining. Any other 10/11 yo girls?

Yippee, we can now say, "we're cruising next month!"

tenya

We are still thinking about excursions. My 15 year old and I want to get scuba certified so we can go diving. Hy husband is doing The sailing. My 18 year old and his girlfriend are doing the Kayak.

I guess we need to decide soon. I am so excited that it is next month. We need to do some shopping!!!

Joanne

[font=Walt Disney Script v4.1]Our family hasn't decided on what excursions yet...any suggestions??
Anyway we are sooo excited and i hope we get our documents soon! And i hope there are more people...there will be but not everyone knows about this board...anyway have a fantastic summer!!
Crusin' next month!!! [/font]

We are going to do the catamaran on st thomas and possibly the dolphin adventure. I cant believe it is getting so close.
Staying at the Radisson the night before and meeting the other part of our party there from the west coast.
We also have main dining but I dont know the rotation yet. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Starting to get worried about what clothes to pack....
The next few weeks will be very busy..............

DH and I will cruising with 3 other couples on this cruise. All adults NO KIDS!!! WHOO HOo!!

We will be celebrating many things, DH's 40th, another couple's anniversary, another's graduation with his Masters, uh..another anniversary.... birthdays...we will celebrate *something* every night! ;) We will have late seating at dinner. You *will* know us, we will be making a rather grand appearance at dinner every night! :cool: :crazy: pirate: ;)

47 days, 17 hours and 57 minutes and counting!

[font=Walt Disney Script v4.1]That is so exciting! LOL Have a fabulous time celebrating something different every night. By the way that is so random and souns like loads of fun!!![/font]

Hello Fellow Dis'ers and Fellow Cruise Friends,

DS(13) and I just booked our last minute cruise with all of you. We are so excited. We have cruised many times (over12) on various lines but never on DCL. We have had some personal tragedy over the last 4 weeks and are trying to sort things out. We think a DCL cruise is just the thing. DH says 'Hooray' and is happily staying behind to take care of the 4 cats & 3 dogs. Of course, DH, has a DisneyPhobia and wouldn't come no matter what!

Anyway, we are in a Cat 6. Anxious to meet you all. We have been to both St. Thomas and St. Johns many times - stayed at Caneel Bay - the waters are just amazing! So many turtles in addition to all the incredible fish!

We could not get the Radisson so are going for the MCO Hyatt.
Hope to meet many of you soon - DS hopes to meet all teens at Common Grounds.

MamaQuack

Hey good to finally find you guys!! We are 2nd timers...last year for a 4-day... We have 2 girls... 6 and 15... can't wait.. will also be taking my parents... not only 1st time cruisers, but also 1st time travellers!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!

By the way...from Maryland, near D.C.

Hey guys, this is Ann-e-mator's daughter. I'm 15 - I'll be 16 in October. I'm going on the cruise and I can't wait! I'd love to get in touch with any teens before I go. You can email me at blinkfan198@hotmail.com or on AIM: DitzyBlonde3300

Can't wait to see you all!
~Nicki:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter