who is going on this cruise on July 24th of 2004?

Lindztwldct53

Earning My Ears
Heyy, my name is Lindsay nd I am frum New York nd I am 13--14 November. Plz IM {soccerskitz45} or e-mail me{lscheersweetie5@yahoo.com} about who is going on July 24th of 2004..thnx lyal peace...buh~bye

Lindsay Smelkoff

Hi Lindsay!
We are also going on July 24.
We have 2 daughters, ages 11 and 13 , and their cousins ages 12,10, and 6. We are from New york too!
Only 10 months to go!!

:D

My DF and I will be going for part of our Disneymoon. First time cruisers. Can't wait. Anyone else going?

Thomas

I will also be going...as well as my family!
Me 17 female
sister 20
mom
dad
grandma
and maybe grandpa

Are there any othe teens going? i would love to get to know you before! maybe around my age?!?

We have a big group going. The kids are:
Boys 18,15,14,11,8
girls 18.21.
Parent & Grandparents and One great grandma. and one aunt & uncle.

We have 5 cabins booked.

Can't wait.

Joanne

We are from NJ. Hubbie, 6 yr son and me. This will be our 3rd cruise. Did 3day, then 4day(in a hurricane). We even have our same cabin. Can't wait. :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Welcome Dan jrmom.

We are all very excited. Can't wait to meet every one.

:jester: Hi I am going with bigpat2388 and joannel. I am 14. I am looking for someone to chat with that is going on this cruise.

DF and I will be going on our Honeymoon. Can't wait. This is a first cruise for both of us. Now to talk him into flying down from PA. Looks like we will be driving down.

Angie
DVC since 1997
:love2: :lovestruc

Welcome, you are the second set of honeymooners. Six months to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we need more people. i know we'll get more and its 5 months out but still we need more people

patrick

I hope every one has made their night before hotel res. The Raddison is full.

Can't wait. It has finally warmed up here. I can start working on my tan.

Joanne

Im ready to get out of this arizona heat and into the nice caribbean weather. Yay!! Its only march and it is already 90 ish degrees. Crazy Arizona!
Can't wait for nice breezy weather!

Hi my name is Joel and have sent a few post already. I am looking for more teens to chat with. My IM is joeburger25. I cant wait to see who's going.

Is anyone staying in the radison the night before? J/w because thats where we stayed the last time.

Nope, Sorry. We'll be coming from GF that morning after having b'fast at Crystal Palace.

Thomas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter