• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is going? When?

I will be there from 7th - 28th Sept. :cool1:

(20th -24th will be on DCL)

You should have done that Oct trip, Missy ;)

Oh yeah. But it's probably best that I didn't. We're going to be celebrating a niece's birthday in October (her real birthday is Sept. 24th, we can't get together then or the week before, so we're doing it Oct. 2-3-4) and my NY sister & her husband are probably going away, so I'll stay with my nieces for a weekend toward the end of the month. But I'm staying hopeful for next year!

I will be there from 7th - 28th Sept. :cool1:

(20th -24th will be on DCL)

I should have read here. I just asked you this in a PM ;)

You are there when we are!!

I will add you to the list and send a PM about maybe a little meet??

Any more dates??

Maybe we will be able to add an Exchanger's Meet one of these days :hyper:

I arrive Friday afternoon----9/11 (go up to the airport hotel on the 10th) and have to come home on 9/25....solo most of the time.

Eagerly awaiting WDW, Cindy :cheer2:

I leave in 2 hours and 11 minutes to drive to Kansas City where we fly from. Tonight is dinner at the KC T-Rex then we fly out tomorrow VEEEERY early :cool1:

Have a great time!! I am 10 days behind you!! :yay:

We have tentively agreed on a exchangers meet for Dec. 2011....everyone start saving those $$ and plan on joining us :woohoo:

I'll be at WDW for my spring break....March 20 - 28th. Tom will be there for the last 4 nights, before that, I'll either be solo or with a DGF. Epcot's flower show will be on, so that's something I always enjoy!

Bobbi:goodvibes

We will be going Dec 5-12 this year! Staying at OKW for the first time. It's myself and my DH (no kids yet). DH's bday is Dec 7th! We're super excited!:santa:

My DD leaves next Thurs. am to compete with her cross country team at the Wide World of Sports. I'm so bummed I can't go with her and see her run. :sad1:

She is going to have a great time I'm sure. They leave Thurs. and come back Mon. :)

probably a little early to start a countdown but we booked free dining bounceback while we were on our trip so we are now going
September 12-19 2010

Saturday, for the Food & Wine. (Well, the food, not the wine. :laughing: )
Next booked stay is CSR in November.
We stayed at SSR a few weeks ago for a few nights. We checked out the day Meriweather and Dave checked in. And it was the same building. Just opposite ends!

Well, if we listed every time you were there, it would be constant ;)
It was great to see you!!

:santa: December trip Dec 11 - 16 2009
:cheer2: to cheer our DDiL in the 1/2 Marathon Jan 6 to 11, 2010. DSis is doing the Family run at AK then too!:banana:
:beach: Family/Friends Beach trip to VB June 27 - July 1
:jumping1:Going to see Disney's fireworks with Family/Friends July 1 -5

That's all that are booked, since you've listed my spring break:goodvibes

I'll be coming in December 2011...even if only for a long weekend. School/work get in the way of Disney fun!!!

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter