Who wants to plan with me? mid Nov - mid Dec - We're up to 110! WOW!

I had to give my two cents about my trip that I am so anxious for!!!

*Where are you staying? Pop Century for free dining (upgraded to DDP)
*When are you going? 11/26/-12/2
*Who's in your group Me and the boyfriend of 8 years ,am hoping for a ring but I don't think so =(
*What is everyone hoping for as far as ADRS? already got Ohana, Grand Floridian Cafe, Crystal Palace, Le Cellier, Cape May, Tusker House, Boma (all dinners besides Boma (breakfast)) I don't think I have ever been so excited to eat. I scrubbed these reservations multiple times to try to make it perfect.
*What are you looking most forward to? Christmas time!! I have never been for Christmas and I am beyond anxious.
*Are you using any other site to help you plan? Dis, Wdwinfo, Disneyworld.com
*What are you doing to get in the Disney spirit now? Listening to Four Parks One World EVERY day!!!!!!! Also, looking at pics, videos, old maps, Disney books. I am obsessed.

*Where are you staying? Port Orleans French Quarter
*When are you going? 12/11-12/18
*Who's in your group? Self, DH, DD & DS
*What is everyone hoping for as far as ADRS? Got everything we wanted! Le Cellier for CLP!!
*What are you looking most forward to? MVMCP!!!!
*Are you using any other site to help you plan? DIS, allears.net, touringplans.com, Ridemax
*What are you doing to get in the Disney spirit now? Surfing Disney sites every day! LOL:rotfl:

We finally told our kids we are going yestarday. We sent them on a scavenger hunt inside and outside. It ended with them at our kitchen table with a box in front of them. The box said " We are going to....". Then they lifted the box and there was a cake with Mickey on top and it said "Disney World" on the side. They are so excited! I made a countdown calender for them to pass the time. 29 days to go :banana:

*Where are you staying? Off-site at Orange Lake
*When are you going? 11/13-11/27
*Who's in your group? Me/DH; DB/DSiL/DNphw/DNiece/DGNphw-5yo
*What is everyone hoping for as far as ADRS? Got everything we wanted! Narcoosse's, CP, 'Ohana, and many more!!
*What are you looking most forward to? MVMCP & Wishes Dessert Party; Pirates League & Pirates N Pals cruise....can't pick!
*Are you using any other site to help you plan? DIS, allears network, touringplans.com, easy wdw
*What are you doing to get in the Disney spirit now? Updating/tweaking our itinerary every day :)

Hey! I asked this on the theme parks board but does anyone know the distance of DTD? There isn't a scale on any of our maps, lol. Does anyone know how long it would take to walk from la Nouba to Raglan Road?

Any one going Dec 3- 4 and want to go to the free disney Christmas parade taping???

http://www.active.com/framed/event_detail.cfm?CHECKSSO=0&EVENT_ID=1898480

Friday, December 3, 2010
to Saturday, December 4, 2010
WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort Magic Kingdom® Park
Lake Buena Vista , FL

Click here to register now!

* Email a Friend
* Print
* Website
* Contact
* Map
* Weather

Fees:
Registration is Free

You Are Invited!:
Lights! Camera! Action! The cameras are ready to roll on the “Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade” television show at Magic Kingdom and you are invited to be part of the audience on Friday, December 3, or Saturday, December 4, 2010.

Space is limited so sign up now to watch your favorite Disney characters and guest stars perform on Main Street U.S.A. and on Cinderella’s Castle Stage in the Magic Kingdom.
Who Can Participate?:
We are looking for people of all ages to join this year’s production audience. We do not have any age restriction on who can join. Please let us know how many people (up to 8 per family) may join you who are 3 years of age or older. (Children 2 and under will not need a ticket and do not need to be included in the count)
When Will It Happen?:
Friday, December 3rd & Saturday, December 4th:

The production company will be shooting various Parade Elements and Guest Star Performances on Cinderella’s Castle Stage and Main Street USA.

Production is subject to change and Guest Performance may be cancelled or changed at the last minute.
What Time Will It Happen?:
Shifts may start as early as 7:30 AM, however, due to the ever changing world of production, we do not have any specific shift times as of this moment.

You will be expected to commit to a 4-hour time slot for each shift. We ask that you stay for the entire time (even during the occasional, brief production breaks). If for some reason you leave the area during the shift, we cannot guarantee or hold your place. Participants are welcome to remain in the Magic Kingdom following the production.
How Do I Register?:
The first step is to complete the form on this site. That will indicate your interest in participating. In the near future a specific number of those interested registrants will receive an email with instructions on completing further registration to receive tickets to the event.

Registering on this site does not guarantee you will be selected to participate. A limited number of tickets will be available on a first-come basis.
What Do I Do If I Am Selected?:
You will receive specific instructions to visit a web site to complete further registration. Each person (3 and older) will then need to print out a COMPLIMENTARY E-Ticket that will be valid for complimentary parking and for entry into the Magic Kingdom for the Production.

Space is available on a first-come basis. If you arrive late on the day of the taping, you will not be guaranteed admission into the park.
What Should I Wear?:
Wardrobe Tips:

• Dress in casual, comfortable clothing.

• Wear bright colors – especially holiday colors. All are encouraged to wear holiday clothing and hats.

• Children under 10 are encouraged to wear their favorite Disney character costumes.

• Please no logos or advertising on clothing unless it’s Disney related.
What If I Have Questions?:
If you have any questions please e-mail: WDW.Christmas.Production@disney.com

Please identify yourself as a Sports Enthusiast on the email.

Hey! I asked this on the theme parks board but does anyone know the distance of DTD? There isn't a scale on any of our maps, lol. Does anyone know how long it would take to walk from la Nouba to Raglan Road?

I would track down Robo on the board and ask him. He does alot of the maps provided on Dis. He might be able to answer that?

7 days!!! WOOT WOOT!!!:banana:

*Where are you staying? All Star Sports - Free Dining
*When are you going? 11/27-12/4
*Who's in your group? Me, DH, DS17
*What is everyone hoping for as far as ADRS? Got Chef Mickeys, Tonys, Coral Reef Candlelight Processional Package, Kona Cafe, Grand Floridian Cafe, still trying to get a Fantasmic! Dining Package at Momma Melrose
*What are you looking most forward to? Being in WDW at Christmas time!! and MVMCP (1st time)!!
*Are you using any other site to help you plan? DIS, allears, easy wdw
*What are you doing to get in the Disney spirit now? Updating/tweaking itinerary, Christmas and Disney Music!, packing!!!

mbbarron
Where are you staying? Haven't booked yet. Looking at POR or Contemeporary
*When are you going? 11/16-11/20
*Who's in your group? Myself, DH, DS 9, DS 8, DS 5
*What is everyone hoping for as far as ADRS? Chef Mickey's, Cinderella's Royal Table with DD, Coral Reef, O'hana...All of it new for us
*What are you looking most forward to? Disney Dream for 3 nights on the 20th! Also, it's a Suprise for the kids...Can't wait to see their expressions when we tell them!
*Are you using any other site to help you plan? Mousesavers
*What are you doing to get in the Disney spirit now? Reading everything on disboards. Trying to get the best deals...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter