Who would you be?

I think I would be Minnie cause she is my sons favorite. Also I could visit Pluto every day and he is my fav. My DH says he would be Pluto cause then I would give him hugs him every day.

I would love to be Belle, or any other princess!!! I could be Tinkerbell since I seem to have an attitde like her at times though. lol!

Fun thread! I would be Snow White as I too look a bit like her. I would also like to be Jack Skellington!

I'd like to be one of Cinderella's step sisters because then it wouldn't matter if I ever had a bad day. ;)

Pluto...
IF you can start the day without caffeine or pep pills,
IF you can be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains,
IF you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles,
IF you can eat the same food everyday and be grateful for it,
IF you can understand when loved ones are too busy to give you time,
IF you can overlook when people take things out on you when, through no fault of yours, something goes wrong,
IF you can take criticism and blame without resentment,
IF you can face the world without lies and deceit,
IF you can conquer tension without medical help,
IF you can relax without liquor,
IF you can sleep without the aid of drugs,
If you can do all these things,

Then you are probably the family dog pluto:

Gosh, What would I be. I love all the characters. I think Mary Poppins. Who wouldn't love to fly up in the air with an umbrella! :tinker:

Someone wicked or evil... that is 6'2" :)

I'm not evil, just would like a change of character!

Snow White, dressed up as her for Halloween a couple years back & everyone said I looked just like her.

I would be Mary Poppins dressed up for my Jolly Holiday at the country fair with Bert, Jane and Michael!

Any one of the following Stitch Donald Goofy only because I can do their voices :thumbsup2

I would dress up as Belle. The reason for this is 1)she's pretty 2)she's in love and 3)shes not a fake person (unlike half of todays youth).

I think I'd choose Pluto because he's my favorite and I LOVE dogs. But I'm not sure I could stand the big ol' head, lol, so maybe Tink. I could fly, I could fly, I could fly!!!

:tink:

One of my best memories ever was when we were leaving the Beach Club Villas after a beautiful vacation - I was sad to go. We were standing in the lobby and I asked my friend if she knew where the restroom was, and Pluto tapped me on the shoulder, took my hand in his paw, and we skipped off to the restroom! He truly is a service animal. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter