Who would you be?

I would be Ariel. She's my favorite Disney princess! Though, I would have a problem getting around the parks wouldn't I?:rotfl:

A pirate ANY pirate, preferablly Barbossa's wench though. Hee-Hee. If I had to pick an existing character, ohhhh the Evil Queen maybe {people say I look like her}, or one of Cinderella's Stepsisters or maybe Mulan.

Cheshire Cat!! :ccat:

But that would be kinda difficult :lmao:
I once went to a costume party as Alice, my favorite character :lovestruc
I'm not blonde but I think it turned out good :)

DSC02490.jpg
DSC02497.jpg
DSC02500.jpg

ps: I was 15 at that time.

I would be Donald Ducks becuase after seeing the ducks at pop the next day we were at yak and yeti and my mom was about to order duck and I started crying so from now on I love ducks and I always go to the little overflow pond near my house to watch the ducks and right now the ducklings are getting big. Sort of off topic but you asked why:rotfl2:

Cinderella - hands down! She was my "imaginary" friend as a child. I wouldn't mind being Tinkerbell either though! :)

I'd have to be Stitch. The reason is because I love Stitch and he looks so cute walking when you are behind him.

I would be Chernabog because he is AWESOME and one of the most powerful characters ever created by Disney not to mention he is evil and thats my true disposition :thumbsup2

If you could dress in a Disney costume (we all know they are real) for the day, which one would you be and why?:confused3 :woohoo:

2008 POFQ, 2008 ASMo, 2007 Off Site, 2007 Off Site, 2006 PC, 2005 CBR, 2005 Off Site, 2004 Off Site, 2003 WL, 2002 ASMo, 2002 Off Site, 2001 AKL, 2000 Off Site, 1999 AS Sport, 1998 POR, 1997 Off Site, 1995 ASM, 1991 Off Site, 1990 Off Site, 1988 Off Site, 1985 Off Site, 1983 Off Site, 1982 Off Site, 1981 Off Site, 1980 Off Site, 1974 FW, 1972 Off Site.

Right now...Tinkerbell...she wears the least amount of clothes and its 90 degrees and muggy here right now!

Chip or Dale, that'd be so fun to have a companion to mess around with all day.

Or, MINNIE!!! ::MinnieMo

Princess Jasmine...definitely! She is so sassy, I remember seeing Aladdin as a kid and just wishing I could be her! All I need is some ultra long extensions and some killer abs to pull off that costume! :lmao:

Or I'd like to be the Cheshire Cat...but that's a distant second!:upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter