Who's been on the new Posideon's Fury?!

JonsMovies

Earning My Ears
Screamscape is reporting that the newly refurbished Posideon's Fury has opened. Anyone visited yet? If so, a trip report would be great!
Thanks.

some people posted a few reviews, including me with diff. opinions some time ago when it first reopened. search the forums and they'll turn up.

The new show is exactly like Kelly describes. Of course that depends on the technical difficulties like no sound in the final chamber. That was quite a silent battle that day 06/23/01. I prefer the old show for two reasons. 1: they did not change the first chamber ceiling art much and the original Posideon is still up there and it makes you wonder why if you happen to look up. The picture that was Zeus in the earlier version is now Posideon and there is now Darkenon. 2: the walls coming back into place at the end of the original show was the clincher and in the new show, the flash of light and fire and the walls disappear is just not as impressive and the walls reapperaing and seemingly you are back in the second chamber. I saw it again today 07/04/01 and for some reason the new show just does not flow for me.

Almost everyone I've talked to that has not seen the old show seemed to like it alot. However most of the people who've seen the old show did not like the new one. Judging from this it goes to show the old show was better, but the new show is still really cool.

I personally think the new show blows the old show out of the water. I never really enjoyed the original, but there seems to be more action and suspense in the new one.

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter