Who's going for one last Wishes?

Thought I might try to find some info here. On the live feed from WDW of Wishes fireworks and preview of the new show that will be coming to the MK the guy MC'ing the show had on a Wishes tshirt. It was a black tshirt with the Wishes logo on it (with Jiminy Cricket. I am wondering if this is an actual tshirt from the parks or was specially made for the show. We will be down in WDW for the last show of Wishes and I really would love this tshirt.

I have found some clipart of the logo and might just make my own, but would love to find out if this is something being sold at the parks. Knowing Disney, they will want to profit from the closing of the show (and they would definitely profit from me).

Thanks all for your help.

Thought I might try to find some info here. On the live feed from WDW of Wishes fireworks and preview of the new show that will be coming to the MK the guy MC'ing the show had on a Wishes tshirt. It was a black tshirt with the Wishes logo on it (with Jiminy Cricket. I am wondering if this is an actual tshirt from the parks or was specially made for the show. We will be down in WDW for the last show of Wishes and I really would love this tshirt.

I have found some clipart of the logo and might just make my own, but would love to find out if this is something being sold at the parks. Knowing Disney, they will want to profit from the closing of the show (and they would definitely profit from me).

They did something similar for MSEP ending. Check the shop parks mobile app you might be able to find it and ship it home. I haven't gone looking for it so I can't answer if it exists.

Well it was a great suggestion, I checked the Shop Park apps did not see a Wishes tshirt there. I think I might try to make my own.

Thanks Linda

Well it was a great suggestion, I checked the Shop Park apps did not see a Wishes tshirt there. I think I might try to make my own.

Thanks Linda
I'm "guessing" they will be available at The Emporium at some point-maybe even just on May 11.

I'm looking to "pair" that shirt with an "I'm Celebrating WISHES" button on the 11th.:)

Question: Does this mean the fireworks in MK at night will be gone?

What did I miss???

We will be there that week but will probably watch Wishes on the 10th to miss the crazy crowds on the 11th.

Was thinking of making a shirt with Wishes on the front and the graphic for the new show on the back - or putting a Wishes saying with the date on the back. I just love Wishes and am so sorry to see it go.

:wave2: Going on a Wishes Farewell Tour next week.

Glad to see it go and something new come but feel if I will already be there, I should go by and see it off.

I will be there May 11th! My best friend and I saw it for the first time on our 13th birthday trip and made a pact that if it ever was to end, we would be there for the last showing. Not to mention it is my favorite show ever, and I see it at least twice each trip. (and last trip I got engaged during it!) I am working by booty off at work just to afford a 2-day trip, but to me its worth it!

Not thrilled for the new show, but I'm trying to keep an open mind. I'm not a huge fan of all the projection stuff on the castle anyway.

hoping for some Wishes swag with it ending! And will definitely make sure to get Celebrating Pins!

Wishes has been great but I can handle moving on. I love the castle projection show...actually a little more than I like pyro.

I was just there over the weekend and I knew it would be my last Wishes in the park (will be at the Poly on April 27 for a night before a cruise and will watch from the beach!).

I did the dessert party since I wanted a great spot... and I recommend it to anyone. So nice to have a area that isn't crowded to just sit and watch for the last time!

I have never done the dessert party and usually only partially watch the fireworks. I normally wouldn't book a dessert party. However, I purposely signed up for the dessert party with Plaza garden viewing for my trip in April to see Wishes and not to have to worry about finding a good spot. Glad to hear you enjoyed doing this as well.

DS17 and I have been talking about making a quick "Dudes Trip" in late April or early May. Just have to see how our schedules work out. I'd love to see Wishes one more time.

I had my "one last Wishes" in February. :sad::sad::sad:. I always cry during Wishes, anyway, but this time I "REALLY MEANT IT!". I assume that the new show will be great. I remember being really sad about SpectroMagic disappearing. pixiedust: But I just really loved Wishes. I wish (no pun intended) that they'd come out with a Wishes T-shirt to commemorate. But...I'd still miss it. :sad1:

I had my "one last Wishes" in February. :sad::sad::sad:. I always cry during Wishes, anyway, but this time I "REALLY MEANT IT!". I assume that the new show will be great. I remember being really sad about SpectroMagic disappearing. pixiedust: But I just really loved Wishes. I wish (no pun intended) that they'd come out with a Wishes T-shirt to commemorate. But...I'd still miss it. :sad1:

I feel quite certain there will be t shirts etc just as there was for the very sad end to MSEP.

We will be there May 7 - 14. When my wife found out Wishes was ending, she made sure we had plans to see it one last time. As it happens, we have a MK day planned for Friday, the 12th, which I believe is the first night for Happily Ever After, so we may get to see the old and the new in one trip!

A bunch of us watched it from the Top of the World deck on Monday night...many tears. Then, my dd joined my friend and I on Main St on Tuesday night to watch it. My last time!! Dd and I were both blithering idiots!!! She realized that the last showing is also her last day of her DCP!!! Oh man. So, I'm sure she'll be there that night unless she's working!!!
Wishes holds a very special place in our hearts....even if dd and I aren't there, watching it together, we still think of each other, and get a bit teary. Add in that MSEP left this past fall...dd's first WDW parade...and she has had a tough time!!! We all realize that nothing is forever, but losing MSEP and Wishes in a 6 month period is hard!
And I'm one of those who isn't a big fan of the projection shows. But, it's cheaper for Disney, so there ya go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter