Who's going in 09?

Hey guys. I've been lurking on here for a few months but finally got an account!
My boyfriend and I will be down with some friends May 2-7--staying at Pop Century Resort. This will be my 3rd trip..my moms second..and everyone else's first so I'm really excited. We're going for my 21st bday (may 3rd)!

Hey guys. I've been lurking on here for a few months but finally got an account!
My boyfriend and I will be down with some friends May 2-7--staying at Pop Century Resort. This will be my 3rd trip..my moms second..and everyone else's first so I'm really excited. We're going for my 21st bday (may 3rd)!

:welcome:

In exactly one week my DP and DD will be on a plane headed to the Poly; I will arrive that night (I have to work :headache: ).

Cannot wait to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome and Happy Birthday!

My little sister's b-day is May 2nd, and Disneyland was born on May 5th :rotfl:

Um, no.

Disneyland opened on July 17th, 1955

Not according to Jurrasic Park! :lmao:

John Hammond: All major theme parks have had delays. When they opened Disneyland in 1956, nothing worked!

Dr. Ian Malcolm: But, John. If the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists.

:welcome: :bday:

I am going for my birthday this month as well!!! I can't wait! I hope you have a great time. :cool1: :cool1:

Thanks for all the bday wishes and words of welcoming!! I really appreciate it!

Um, no.

Disneyland opened on July 17th, 1955

They just started the 50th birthday celebration on 5/5/05

Damn their propaganda confusing me! :rotfl2:

I think my one bird was born in May, but I can't remember (I'm a bad dad). Now I have to find her hatching certificate :sad2:

Staying at the Swan June 24-July 1. This is my annual "celebrate the end of the school year" trip. I'm a high school teacher, and my end-of-year inservice ends on June 23. I'm on a plane to WDW the following morning.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Staying at the Swan June 24-July 1. This is my annual "celebrate the end of the school year" trip. I'm a high school teacher, and my end-of-year inservice ends on June 23. I'm on a plane to WDW the following morning.

You need to get into teaching marketing. When I was in HS I was a state officer for DECA (a marketing organization) and created a "conference" (notice the quotes) that required us to go to Disney...during school...on the school's dime! Haha. :lmao:

Made reservations for OKW in early Dec! I will also be staying at a DTD hotel 2/5 and 2/6 by myself. Added this on to a business trip - will visit some family during the day.

From April 25th to May 2nd, I will be staying at POP! :hyper: Originally, I was going to be staying at the Hilton free on points, thanks to Corey, but we crunched the numbers and with the 4/3 Promo, I can stay onsite and save on a 10 day hopper for use later, since I already have 5 days of park admission leftover from our previous trips.

We have not stayed outside of Disney's resorts since 2001. We had no plans to return to WDW together in 2009, but Corey changed her mind and we are going in October. Our dates are October 13th to the 21st. During our stay, we will celebrate Corey's birthday :cake: as well as our 10th Anniversary. :love2: Corey and her mom's birthdays are only a few days apart. Corey's sister will bring her mom over to WDW and we will do the Afternoon Tea as her birthday present, since she loves going to tea.

We are going to use those Hilton reward points that I was originally going to be using in April for our October trip and that way, we will have a deluxe room for cheap and still have EMH access. I did some number crunching and it made more sense to do things this way. It also leaves us both with 5 day hoppers left over for use on a trip in 2010 or later....because you know we will go back! ::yes::

Hi there. Just found these boards as I get ready for my trip. Will be staying at the Boardwalk from Feb 19 thru 25 with my best friend and his husband (yeah I'll be the proverbial third wheel but its ok).

Haven't been to WDW since March 2002 (can't believe its been that long).

Hope to participate a lot on here - looks like y'all are a great group (been reading the boards for several weeks)...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter