Who's going in December 2005

dvcmomdeh

Obsessive Compulsive Planner at Large
I didn't see that anyone has posted this so I thought what the heck!

SO...............Everyone respond if you are going.

Dawn, Rick, Brian (17) and Amanda (14)
Staying at SSR 12/23-12/31/05

My family is going at the beginning of December. I want to see DW at Christmas without all the crowds.

Going early December with Parents, Brother's Family and In-Laws. I can't wait to be at VWL with all of the Christmas decorations. Perfect start to the holiday season. :grouphug:

We are bringing friends who have never been to WDW. December 11 - 15 VWL.

rwc :goodvibes

See ya at OKW (if the waitlist doesn't come thru) Nov 25-29 then we will be at the Poly till Dec. 3rd! Whooo-hoooo! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

12/16 to 12/23/05 2 nights at CR then off to SSR for the last 5 unless waitlist comes through....Here's WISHING! :wizard:

VWL booked 11/30 - 12/5 and BCV 12/5 - 12/9.

Trying to meet up with some fellow disers this trip. I love meeting new people :goodvibes

Right now there's a fun group going to Jellyrolls on Friday Dec. 2nd. I can't wait :banana:

Any DVCers going to that?

If all continues to go well...

1st trip home @ BWV 12/10 thru 12/14 or VWL if waitlist comes thru - followed by...

1st DCL cruise 12/15 thru 12/18...

The pesimist in me is waiting for disaster to strike, thwarting our plans.LOL:banana: :banana: :banana:

November 26-December 3 in a BCV 2 bdrm for us!!!

:cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2:

Beca

Hel all missy and family here.We will be making our first trip home on dec.25th-dec.31st to SSR we will be staying in a studio the first night then moving into the one bedroom for the rest of the trip.Hope to meet some of my new neighbors see you all soon.MISSY AND FAMILY

We will be at SSR from December 17 - 23. This is our first trip during Christmas and with our 4 year old granddaughter.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Tammy :bounce: :Pinkbounc :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter