Who's going in December 2005

DW and I will be at SSR 12/19 to 12/23 (unless wait list comes through) and our teens join us at OKW 12/23 to 12/30. Cant wait
Tony

Check into OKW on 12/1 and check out 12/9. 48 more days,,,48 more days,,,48 more days AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh :banana:

We'll be there at SSR this December - since we're a little low on points, we're staying in the Guard Shack off of DVC Way! :rotfl2:

Seriously, DW and I will be in an OKW Studio 12/15 & 12/16, then DS joins us in a 2BR at SSR 12/17-12/21.

We'll be at BWV Dec 17 - 23. This is a Holiday time first for us too!!

We just returned yesterday from WDW. When we went to MGM they were putting the lights up and testing them in the city section (is that the Osbourn Family lights?), we were able to get a sneak preview since some of them were on. I can't wait to see the whole thing!!

We'll be showing up on November 25th and staying until December 4th (So we can also respond to the November roll call posting :cool1: )

Just 43 more days :Pinkbounc

Chris, Jean and Patrick

Nov 30-Dec 4 at BCV (unless my waitlist comes through and then it will be BWV).

We will be at BWV Dec. 4-9. This will be our second year doing early Dec. and we are so looking forward to it.

First Homecomming to VWL December 11th to 18th-ish. 2BR.

-Tony

greenban.......you're going to love VWL this time of year, especially for your first visit. One of our home resorts and my kids' favorite. They don't even like to TRY anywhere else. We're there same timeframe this year (12/10 to
12/17) staying at our other home SSR....needless to say the kids' are disappointed we're not at VWL!!!!!

greenban.....just noticed you're from northwest Jersey....we're about 45 minutes from the NW Jersey border a little south of Scranton (bottom of the hill from Montage Ski Resort)

DonnaL said:
greenban.......you're going to love VWL this time of year, especially for your first visit. One of our home resorts and my kids' favorite. They don't even like to TRY anywhere else. We're there same timeframe this year (12/10 to
12/17) staying at our other home SSR....needless to say the kids' are disappointed we're not at VWL!!!!!

Thanks Donna!

I'm VERY excited, this has been a dream of mine for years..... :)

I'm in Sussex County NJ, myself!

-Tony

This will be our family's first time going in December. Staying at the VWL from Dec. 4 through Dec. 10.
Can't wait to see the Christmas decorations.
Also a surprise trip for my 4 and 2 year old girls!!

We were there in December 1994 and I am very excited to see how much has changed. The Christmas Party was in the Contemporary Resort that year!!!

DH and I in Shades if Green 12/12 to 12/16

DD and family will join us on 12/16 to 12/23 at OKW GV----This is a first!!!

We all plan to be at the Hot Chocolate Party on Dec 19. DD (With Disney Spirit) signed us up and we are really looking forward to it! Jean

:wizard:

Well, allrighty then...we are going to be at SSR 12/18 to 12/25. It will be our first official trip home...we snuck a 5 nighter in this past June at OKW which was great. We won't be able to join all the DIS DVC folks for the hot chocolate since we'll be either at MVMCP or CP...can't remember which night is which. I'll be keeping my eyes open for fellow DISsers with lime green...might even add one to the wreath I'm making for our door.

My DW and I will be at BWV in early December. We're looking forward to CP and seeing the decorations at the Resorts and Parks! :goodvibes

We will be there Dec. 22-29, unfortuneately not at a DVC, but at Marriott. I spent a week in a Grande Villa last summer that used up all my points, so you don't need to feel too sorry for me! :teeth:

VWL December 7-11
with son and his family :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:
princess:3 years old
::MickeyMo 6 months

My daughter and her BF will be joining us also. Can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter