Who's going in October 2005?

Disneyfamfan

Mouseketeer
Just thought I would start a thread on who and when people are going in October? :cheer2:

We are going October 11-16. YEAH! :cloud9:

Going to Disneyland October 15-18, staying at the Grand Californian. It will be me, my sister, my 6 year old niece, three cousins, and three friends! Should be a blast! :earboy2:

We will be there Oct 3rd - Oct 8th. Myself, my husband and two sons who will then be 11 and 13 as well as my best girlfriend, her husband and their
3 1/2 year old.

we are going october 30th thru nov 4th. can't wait for halloween at disney. Disappointed that potc will be down for refurbishment at that time :sad2:

looking forward to the 50th anniversary

nemofanatic said:
we are going october 30th thru nov 4th. can't wait for halloween at disney. Disappointed that potc will be down for refurbishment at that time :sad2:

looking forward to the 50th anniversary

Hey Nemo! Do you know that Disney doesn't do anything special for Halloween? I am suprised they don't since nearby Knott's does such a big thing.

yes i know that. and it's too bad they don't do anything like wdw does. But that means the park won't be as crowded :cool1:

I had no idea about small world though. My DS5 missed that last time we went. I was hoping he could catch it this time. I wonder why they are closing 2 major rides during the 50th Celebration. :confused3

either way we should still have a great time.

We're all flying out for our first trip to Disneyland Oct 5th-10th and are very excited! :goodvibes

It will be our first time in California, and two of our three kids' first airplane ride. Definitely a big deal.

Bummed about POTC being closed down but I know we'll enjoy everything else. Can't wait to try the "new" Space Mtn!

We will be in San Diego 10/14 to 10/18 and DL 10/19 to 10/24. We can't wait. It has been about 3 years since we have been to DL.

Staying at the GC the 9th thru the 13th. Maybe doing Knott's that thursday??

P.S. there is a rumour that Pirates may not be closed at that time, the new CW says that it will shut down early '06 for a longer period of time. Keeping my fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter