Who's going in October 2005?

Does anyone know what the weather is typically like at the end of October? What about the crowds?
This is our first time to DL and I'm not sure what to expect. THANKS :)

I am not a Californian... :flower: but I've been twice in October. The first year was very pleasant. Two years ago, it was warm during the day and quite cool in the evenings......but NO rain.......so that is cool!

We are going to be there Oct. 16th to the 21st this year :cool1:

Isn't the first week in October gay and lezbian week? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

SANDIEGOFAN said:
Isn't the first week in October gay and lezbian week? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The first Sat & Sun of October is usually Gay Days in the park as well as the opening of Haunted Mansion Holiday so that weekend is usually very busy!

Thanks. That is what I thought but wasn't sure. I'll be going the following weekend.

We Oct 27th - Oct 31st!!

Will the park be decorated for Christmas at that time....other than HHM? :earsboy:

jmprentice said:
We Oct 27th - Oct 31st!!

Will the park be decorated for Christmas at that time....other than HHM? :earsboy:

Probably not. The decorations usually start going up the first weekend in November.

We are going 10/19-10/24. Me, my mom, brother, aunt, and 2 neices. We will be meeting a friend with her 2 kids as well.

tlovesdis said:
Probably not. The decorations usually start going up the first weekend in November.

Is there anyway to know for sure? We will change our trip days if this is the case. We want to be there when the holiday decorations are up. When do you think it will be completed....minus IASW?

Thanks!!

The past few years the decorations have gone up on the first Friday of November, which would be the 4th this year. You might try emailing Disneyland to verify, but I'm pretty sure that's when it will be. The only thing not ready at that time is the Christmas Parade which usually starts running on Thanksgiving.

Disneyfamfan said:
Just thought I would start a thread on who and when people are going in October? :cheer2:

We are going October 11-16. YEAH! :cloud9:
we will be there the same time Oct. 14-16.

We'll be there 12th-15th! Me, DH, DS6, and my parents! Can't wait. Doing Legoland, Zoo, and Universal prior to checking into DLH! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter