Who's Going On April 2007 ??? Updated 3/29/07 any match ???

We're in . . . SSR April 6-13! We're so excited it's our first SSR trip! We had originally planned a split stay between BWV and SSR but decided we don't want to move around. Hope we'll really like SSR. It was hard to give up Easter morning at BWV!

If anyone is interested, I'm planning a Jellyrolls meet for April 6. If anyone is interested in joining, please PMe me or sign up here.

We will be home for the first time 4/23 - 5/3/07 at SSR in a 1 bedroom.

Kelly me:bride: dh:groom: dd 1princess: and due September 25 07. Are family will be complete.

We'll be at SSR (first trip home :yay: ) April 7-12, celebrating DD's 9th birthday on Easter Sunday!:cake:

Right now listed at a studio at OKW for 4/20-4/27. WL'd for BWV and really hoping for some pixie dust that we get it!! It's my birthday trip and we've never stayed at BW and I'd really really love to!!

Right now listed at a studio at OKW for 4/20-4/27. WL'd for BWV and really hoping for some pixie dust that we get it!! It's my birthday trip and we've never stayed at BW and I'd really really love to!!

gOODLUCK!!! :wizard:

Updated list....

so far this is my possible match :banana:

Originally Posted by corpcomp
BCV April 17-22 2006

Originally Posted by eeyoresmom
BCV and OKW April 15 -24

Originally Posted by nucpharm29
SSR April 11th-17th

neighbor nucpharm29 hello :wave2:

We will be at BCV's April 9-16th.
Myself, wife, and two son's ages 17, and 11

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter