Who's Going On April 2007 ??? Updated 3/29/07 any match ???

kellydizfan March 31 to April 6 OKW

momoflizandains March 31 POP
April 1 to April 6 BCV

happy trails for the both of you!!!

We will be staying at SSR from April 14-18! We are so excited. Still having a TON of trouble getting ADR's though. We have little ones and cant really do dinner at 9pm! I will keep trying!

We will be staying at SSR from April 14-18! We are so excited. Still having a TON of trouble getting ADR's though. We have little ones and cant really do dinner at 9pm! I will keep trying!

great!!! this is our 1st time at SSR too... hope to see you at the lobby or at the poolside on Sunday the 15th you wont miss us.. we have a lime green table cover... :thumbsup2 :lmao:

btw I am doing a water run at Publix that nite if you need me to pick up a case for you.. just PM away! :hug:

see what the resort hotels - for the MK - Polyn, COnt, or GF - at Polyn I like Kona Cafe, Cont - Concourse Steakhouse or Chef Mickeys.

for Epcot or studios - BC - Cape May Cafe plus all the restuarants along BW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter