• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going to give ale & compass a try?

I made a reservation for our HS day. I wonder if we can make it back after Fantasmic is done at 8:30. The last available reservation was at 8:55pm.

I think it would be a challenge to make it on time. Fantasmic clears slowly and then you have a walk of about a mile to get to YC. Going by boat would be much slower.

Not us. We don’t like their menu. It’s all over the place. We liked Captain’s Grill’s menu better.

I recall once when I was planning adrs I asked dh what his favorite mealtime was (just so there was some input from him!!)
And in answer to
Breakfast? Lunch? Or dinner?
He selected brunch:smooth:
This makes me laugh so much. My boyfriend never gives me an opinion on any of the planning and says whatever I want is fine. Until we get to a restaurant he doesn't like, which wouldn't happen if he looked at any menus

I think it would be a challenge to make it on time. Fantasmic clears slowly and then you have a walk of about a mile to get to YC. Going by boat would be much slower.

I think they mean Candlelight at EPCOT, not FANTASMIC, so might not be quite as difficult!

We have an ADR for breakfast on 12/4 before going to Hollywood Studios - excited to try the new menu!

Breakfast sounds good. We always booked Captain's Grille for breakfast. We liked the buffet - not clear if the new restaurant will have that or not. I will admit that their chocolate waffles were pretty amazing although way too rich for me to finish so I usually had the buffet. But there's several things on the new menu that sound good to me.

I just grabbed an ADR for an early dinner on our arrival day as for Marathon Weekend. Staying at the boardwlak and planned to grab dinner at Disney Springs but decided to give this a try.

We had breakfast at Yachtsman this morning. The crab cake eggs benedict was delicious but our CM described the Ale and Compass menu to me and it sounded fabulous. They are all excited about the changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter