Why don't we make this trip report about 2012 & 2013.

:cool1: ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

D~

WRONG! You should always go with your first answer. I bet you knew it was me and changed your mind at the last minute. Never do that.

:firefight <----me (the good cop) dressed up as the good fireman for MNSSHP

So a little bit about our first trip to the World this year.

When: April 6 - 12, 2012

Where: Animal Kingdom Kidani Village in a 2 Bedroom (debating switching to a 1 Bedroom but we do have points to use ;) )

So the really exciting thing about this trip is we are going exactly 15 years minus 1 day from DH's first ever trip to Disney. :lovestruc:love::love::love:We left for our honeymoon on 4/7/97 because I wanted to spend 1 day with all my out of town guests before going away.

DHs first plane ride and trip to Disney was for our honeymoon.

All the ADRs have been made and it is now time to start the real planning of a miniplanner and the outfits of course.

I will tell you the mini planner I made for Decembers trip was a lifesaver
How fun that you will be celebrating your anniversary & honeymoon at Disney. Are you going to wear the Bride and Groom Mickey Ears? Did you wear them on your Honeymoon? You should have the characters sign a picture of you two on your honeymoon.

How fun that you will be celebrating your anniversary & honeymoon at Disney. Are you going to wear the Bride and Groom Mickey Ears? Did you wear them on your Honeymoon? You should have the characters sign a picture of you two on your honeymoon.

That would be so cute!!! :lovestruc

D~

Don't think I could get G to wear the groom ears.

So remember my cousin who wanted the 2 outfits for her sons birthday complete with multiple appliqués. I had quoted her a price of 32.00 per outfit. Well I finally heard from her with an apology and excuse with why she hadn't sent any money :dance3:.

No worries because I haven't started the outfits but I think I am going to start them and worse comes to worse I wll list them on Etsy

Good thing I bought that fabric on sale a few weeks ago.

I KWYM... I can't wait to see the outfits... If you have to list them, make sure you ask more for them - since I am sure you gave your cousin a family discount. Besides, if they have multiple appliques, they are worth way more than $32 each, IMO.

So, out of curiosity - do you give a family discount???

D~

Just wondering . . .

Of all the places you have upcoming ADRs for, which is your favorite?

:earsboy:

I would have to say our favorites are Tutto Italia. Just love the staff and yummy food.

We also love the Yachtsman. Never had a bad meal yet.

our new favorite though is France.

For April we are trying Jiko for the first time.

So a little bit about our first trip to the World this year.

When: April 6 - 12, 2012

Where: Animal Kingdom Kidani Village in a 2 Bedroom (debating switching to a 1 Bedroom but we do have points to use ;) )

So the really exciting thing about this trip is we are going exactly 15 years minus 1 day from DH's first ever trip to Disney. :lovestruc:love::love::love:We left for our honeymoon on 4/7/97 because I wanted to spend 1 day with all my out of town guests before going away.

DHs first plane ride and trip to Disney was for our honeymoon.

All the ADRs have been made and it is now time to start the real planning of a miniplanner and the outfits of course.

I will tell you the mini planner I made for Decembers trip was a lifesaver

How sweet that you will be going for your anniversary - almost 15 years to the day you went on your honeymoon! That is incredible! I look forward to see how this trip unfolds for your family!

Interesting - DH and I were not a big fan of Tutto Italia (but we really liked Alfredo's back in the days). I am thinking about trying them again at some point, so I will look at your review carefully!

We never ate at Alfredos but the food reminds me of my grandmas.

So I have slowly started cleaning out the basement and organizing the basement.

Today I am going to fold more fabric (I made my own boards). I am also going to make at least one pair of easy fits for the boy but first I have to put some trash in my truck to take to the dumpster at work.

I would have to say our favorites are Tutto Italia. Just love the staff and yummy food.

I went there two years ago (solo) and felt as though I got the bum's rush. I was in and out -- appetizer and entree -- in 45 minutes. Someday I'll try it again becasue I know people enjoy it.

We also love the Yachtsman. Never had a bad meal yet.

Gotta put that one on the list.

our new favorite though is France.

I've done upstairs and downstairs (solo). Definitely liked upstairs better. I haven't seen Remy, yet, so that's a reason to return.

The only thing I was disliked was that I wasn't at a window table. I kept looking out the window, but felt as though the people at the window seat thought I was staring at them. I think I'd hold out for a window seat next time.

For April we are trying Jiko for the first time.

Haven't done Jiko, but love Boma. We stayed at AKL once and the smells that hit you as soon as you walk in make you want to stay for a meal.

Me, too.

Today I am going to fold more fabric (I made my own boards).

Me, too.

We never ate at Alfredos but the food reminds me of my grandmas.

Today I am going to fold more fabric (I made my own boards). I am also going to make at least one pair of easy fits for the boy but first I have to put some trash in my truck to take to the dumpster at work.

Yay for cleaning and organizing your space - I know you've been anxious to do it for a long time. :thumbsup2

Josh got me those comic book cardboard thingys - they are really nice, I like them - but half the time, I don't use them... I just fold the fabric nicely and put it back on my shelf. I think I would use them more if my shelves were more eye level - but when I am squatting down to get fabric - I am always in such a rush to get back up (my knees don't like squatting)... :rolleyes1 So, hopefully they work better for you than they do for me.

D~

I wrapped over 60 pieces of fabric and moved my space around. I want to get a new table for my sewing machines and I will love my space.

Tomorrow at work I will cut more fabric boards so I can finish up. I also have quite a bit of fabric to wash. I like to wash the fabric so it is ready to go.

Oh and I have a goal to use a lot of my fabric before purchasing any more. I will take pictures once I get this section of the basement done.

I can't wait to see pictures Chiara! :)

D~

I wrapped over 60 pieces of fabric and moved my space around. I want to get a new table for my sewing machines and I will love my space.

Tomorrow at work I will cut more fabric boards so I can finish up. I also have quite a bit of fabric to wash. I like to wash the fabric so it is ready to go.

Oh and I have a goal to use a lot of my fabric before purchasing any more. I will take pictures once I get this section of the basement done.

You were very productive today. Can't wait to see pictures. What kind of table do you think you will get?

I am going to get a table from IKEA. I am thinking of getting something from the Vika line. It will match my Billy bookcase and Expedit cubes.

Also it is decent quality for a low price.

I am also going to buy one to use as a cutting table and to put my vintage singer on so I can use it.

I really want to get the Expedit cubes... Those are the best for sewing rooms!!!

And I am even more thrilled to hear that you plan to use your vintage machine!!! Whoot!!! :)

D~

Thanks D. I can't wait to actually use my little Singer but Dh is going to look at it this weekend because it isn't sitting in the box right :( If not we are going to possibly make a frame for it to sit in.

I know... I thought about having DH make a box for dd's 99 - since it' can't sit directly on the counter (the under parts would rub on it because the "legs" are too short - so it has to be in a box of some sort)... Even though dd's machine came in it's original case, it has the clasps on the sides, and it annoys her that her projects get caught on those clasps - don't blame her - that would annoy me too. So, I hope you are able to figure out some sort of case for it. ;)

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter