Wilderness Lodge - Room Recommendations

WolfpackFan

Retired and loving every minute of it!!
Okay, we've been back from AKL now all of three weeks, so what else is there to do but start planning that next WDW trip (in addition to planning our Princess cruise in January :D ). For our recent AKL vacation we took our 22 yo daughter but I'm thinking our next WDW trip will just be my wife and myself for a nice relaxed type of vacation. I think I'd like to try Wilderness Lodge out this time. My question is I want a quite room with a King sized bed. View is not that important - though I don't want to look out on any service areas. A nice view of the woods would be just fine with me. I've read about the various room categories, which ones are King rooms? Also, didn't I read somewhere that all King rooms have just a shower - is that true? I'd really like for this to be a nice quite (heck even romantic, we've been married 30 years we deserve it) vacation. I'm thinking there may be days we just relaxed around the resort all day long and not even go to any parks. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks - John

We had a wonderful 4th floor room with king bed, tub/shower, nonsmoking overlooking the pool.

We love WL and cannot wait to go back!

Were there last month for our first wedding anniversary and got upgraded from standard to Courtyard with king and bath/shower. The room was lovely and had a good view. The only thing was slight noise from pool and some nights heard chairs moving from cleaners in the restaurant below (or so we presumed!!). Any way the room number was 4037 and it was non smoking. Hope this helps and you have wonderful stay which ever room you get.
Claire :D

According to my Passporter, there are Honeymoon Suites at the top of the Lobby that are slightly larger rooms And have a jacuzzi. That might be worth a try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter