Will anyone going to DIS Con II say hello to my son Simon working at Epcot please?

CarolynU

Proud Mum twice over
Sadly, because I cannot get the time off work I cannot be a newbie at your meet, but my son works at the UK Pavillion at Epcot, and I have told him all about you all and lime green ribbons! Is there any chance that anyone would stop by and say hi please. So far he has met Penny a mod, but no-one else from 'our family.'
His name is Simon, and his tag says Folkestone. He works in merchandise, and you can't miss him he's huge!!!!!!
Thanks. Carolyn ( a proud Mum! ):cool: :cool: :cool:

Simon is going to know so many DISers after Dis-Con:smooth:

I will look for him :)

We are going in Oct also....so we will try to find him then.....I love meeting the kids...

You've got it! :) I'll add it to my itinerary. ;) Can't wait to meet him. :)

We will be sure to seek him out.

You had better warn him because he is going to wonder what in the world is going on when all these people start coming into the UK and hunting him down. ;)

Nah, it is better to be a surprise. He'll catch on after the few hundred or so. :p

Hey we can all show up while doing the DATW at epcot!!!:)

I met him last month, he is soooooo nice, and I will be definately be looking for him again in December Carolyn! :)

Sure!!!!!!! I know that he'll see a bunch of us in December!!
Corinne

Sure!!!!!!! I know that he'll see a bunch of us in December!!
Corinne

I will be looking to meet your son. I sure hope we all don't SCARE him.-------Just remind him we'll be there in Dec.

PattyN

I will be there in a couple of weeks - just where does he work - I know you say UK and merchandise - but there are several shops so which one?

OK, Penny exactly where does he work???I will be there in oct(WoooHoooooo)I will say hi and me thinks i should bring him a michigan SOMETHING,wont that be fun?????Let me know????

Well, that's the thing I think he is all over the place! I actually bumped into him totally by accident whilst doing Rope duty at International Gateway (to stop people going the 'wrong way' around WS before it opens). You can't miss him when he's around...tall and broad :) But failing that I'd maybe ask a CM at any of the UK shops because I am sure they will know him and if/where he's working that day.

Wow, thank you so much all of you for your fantastic response. I can assure you that Simon will love meeting each and every one of you, and that personal interaction is exactly why Simon loves this job so much. It may not always be easy to find him, because they rotate around all the shops and the two outside carts all through the day according to where the computer tells them to go. Also, he works 10.30am to 9.30pm 4 days per week except when he is on early morning rope drop at International Gateway, which is where Penny saw him. However her description is exactly right he is very tall and very wide!!!!!!! Thanks again , and please do keep looking for him. He will enjoy this so much.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Sure, Carolyn, I'll be glad to stop by and say hello to your son. This will be fun. :)

How about posting a picture of Simon, to make it easier for us to find him?

OK it's half past midnight now U.K.time, and my bed is calling, but I'll get one scanned soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter