Will anyone going to DIS Con II say hello to my son Simon working at Epcot please?

form DL for Simon and Tyler in case I run into either of them.

This is getting fun.

We should ALL bring him something. LOL how funny.

Rachael

Poopie, great idea. Ive arranged to take a huge tin of his favourite English choc's. Lets hope i dont eat them before i hind him;)

Emma

What are his hours? Like to say hello for you.
:bounce: :p :earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave: :wave:
mickeyminnie.gif

This is soooooo much fun. A big thanks to all of you. He still doesn't know his shifts yet, but will have them next week hopefully. I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT HIS LITTLE RAIN GAME, BUT I DO NOW NAUGHTY BOY!!!!!!!!! LOL Tell him his Mum is very cross with him!!!!

OK here are Simon's shifts for next week. He is working every day except Thurs, however on Fri, Sat and Sun he will only be in the ' UK' at Epcot from 5.30 to 9.30, because they are overtime shifts. If the parks are quiet on those days though Disney could still give him ' early release '. I really hope that he gets to meet so many great people, and take Zurg's advice wear something for the rain!!!! LOL

Wow carol thanks so much for simons sched. me and zurg are really looking forward to meeting him!!:smooth: :smooth:

I met Simon :) He's a wonderful young man. I think he has met most of us by now.

I am experiencing DIS Con vicariously through a couple of different folks, but will Simon still be there at the end of January, beginning of February? That's when we will be there, and just when he thinks he is safe.........;)

Carolyn, let me just say, it was a pleasure meeting your son... you have done a wonderful job with him.. very social and just a sweetie... I hope we did not corrupt him too much.. Just kidding.. I did give him a hug for you...

I saw him with a group one of day. Can't remember which day though...lol. He saw a ton of us at once :) Very nice guy :)

Debster yes , Simon will be there in January/ Feb, he will be there until July sometime.
Carolyn, you have raised a fine young man, I have some pictures of him and his car that I have to send you, we had a lot of fun with him. Yes we corrupted him a little bit , ROFL.

I met Simon at the Adventurer's Club night. He is alot of fun and a sweetie :)

I think Simon met quite a few of us at DIS-CON! I first met him at Kimonos Thursday night, then saw him again Friday at the Illuminations dessert party. You have a great son, Carolyn. :)

Simon is a wonderful young man! He was so much fun at the Adventures Club and I enjoyed meeting him. Wait until you see his car. ;)

I guess this is where I admit I hoisted a pint with Simon at the Adventurers Club?

*looking relieved that his mum is w-a-a-a-y across the Atlantic Ocean*

I must say that you should be a proud mom. I meet your son and hung out a little bit with him. You have a great kid or young adult or man :) :) its up to him what he wants to be called :)

Carolyn,

Yep - here's another DISer who met your Simon :)

You have a great son -- Penny and I chewed his ear off for several hours at Kimono's the other night. I also dropped by the UK pavillion to harass him on Friday night as well, before we kidnapped him for a night at the Adventurer's Club :)

I don't think I will ever forget the fun ride from Epcot to Pleasure Island in what I have since dubbed "The Simon-mobile". Wait til you see his car! I don't think I've ever had so much fun (Bobcat and MsKanga....where are all those feathers? LOL)

Please give Simon my best - and that I'll be sure to say hello again when I'm back at the World in late May :)

And I didn't take a pic of the famous and unique horn....ROFL

And I didn't take a pic of the famous and unique horn....ROFL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter