Will you book the Poly on Feb 25?

Painful start to the morning, but about 20 minutes ago I was able to add a couple days to our early May stay.

Looking forward to enjoying all the additions they have done to the resort.
Hoping the quiet pool construction isn't too bad, but I realize there will be construction at the Polynesian Resort for the entire year.

Finally got through online after getting to the point dispersion screen and crashing multiple times. Lake view studio for 3 nights in august. So excited!

I call bs on the online bookings because it's nowhere to be found on the dvc site.
I didn't see it this morning at 8am. But i did see it 10mins ago. It's also showing up on the Availability Tool as a check option.

Looking at the Availability Tool, is this just all hype? What are the chances that Poly books up on some dates at the end of today?

Kept trying online and the phone....could see online the night I wanted was available but it kept timing out.....Got through on the phone after a 20 min wait..booked one night 4/25 standard view studio....we are booked for 2 nights 4/23-25 at the GF in a standard view studio...didn't want to give that up since there are so few studios there..now to convince my husband to stay one more night and try the poly ...

I didn't see it this morning at 8am. But i did see it 10mins ago. It's also showing up on the Availability Tool as a check option.

Looking at the Availability Tool, is this just all hype? What are the chances that Poly books up on some dates at the end of today?

I'm pretty sure all of the bungalow's will be gone for the rest of the year within the next 1-4 hours :)

I just went online to check for PVB availability for our upcoming trip at the end of April and it shows FULL AVAILABILITY for our entire week! Sooooooooo tempting..... but we're already booked at Beach Club with friends.

BTW - this was through the Booking process, not the Availability Tool. So looks like you CAN book online.

Got through on the phone and converted our 4 nights at BLT (9/3 - 9/7) to 4 nights at the Poly. Saved 2 points in the process! Huzzah!!:jumping1:

Don't give up folks!

Also, there's now a Lake View BLT studio available.

Thinking about trying to add one more night to our June trip and stay at Poly. Do you think it would be too much for me to ask a DVC member who is renting points to check on this for me? I hate to ask if the system isn't working and it would be burdensome.

Even though I did my booking on the phone, near the end of my hold time I was able to get through on the booking tool and even hold the room for my dates. I couldn't proceed because I needed to cancel an existing reservation and just figured I would wait until I got through on the phone.

Also, a quick search on the availability tool shows ALL room types (Standard/Lake Studios & Bungalows) still available from April 1st through September 30th.

(On a side note - still amazing to me to see a 7 night stay in a Bungalow at "1178 points" in early August. I would need 7.4 years worth of points for that. Of course, I just went on a ski trip and they had 5,000 square foot chalets on mountain that were renting for $1,000 to $2,000 a night....but those were as small as these bungalows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter