Will you book the Poly on Feb 25?

I was able to book Aug 6-9. Doing a split stay, BWV then the Poly. I haven't stayed at either, so I'm excited!

Was able to get April 2 and 3. 2 nights before we check in to BWV for the week. So excited. Hope the pool is done by then and trader sams opens. Will be tight

I did... July 3rd-7th an I had no plans on doing so. I just couldn't believe it was available over the 4th of July. Now to convince DH we need to go back so soon after going in 27days.

I didn't even think about it until the afternoon, but I decided to change our SSR reservation for Easter to the Poly. I even sprung for the Lake View since I have some points that aren't allocated for anything yet.

I did... July 3rd-7th an I had no plans on doing so. I just couldn't believe it was available over the 4th of July. Now to convince DH we need to go back so soon after going in 27days.

We will be there then as well, but only two nights. Checking out on the 4th and moving to a 1BR at OKW...but an wait listed for a 1BR at BLT as well.

Our first July 4th with Mickey...and celebrating my youngest son's birthday on July 5th!

I was very excited that we were able to get the Poly for our Sept. tip. Being able to stay at these resorts are the reason we bought into DVC. So cool to be able to have a full week there.

Torn- Any advice appreciated- I booked one night at poly so currently our stay is 4 nights BLT lake view studio/1 night poly lake view studio/3 nights AKV studio

Would you recommend 3 nights blt/2 nights poly (standard view this time)/3 nights AKV instead???? we want to for sure keep both blt and akv- i know its a ton of moving around.

Torn- Any advice appreciated- I booked one night at poly so currently our stay is 4 nights BLT lake view studio/1 night poly lake view studio/3 nights AKV studio

Would you recommend 3 nights blt/2 nights poly (standard view this time)/3 nights AKV instead???? we want to for sure keep both blt and akv- i know its a ton of moving around.

I was going to do what you have, but when I saw the difference in the size of the studio between the Poly (465) vs BLT (339) we went Poly.

I called at 9 am EST this morning and I got waitlisted for Sept. 26th. Since I couldn't get the 26th, I have to call back tomorrow to try to get the next three nights. We're currently booked at BCV for this trip. Should I just try online? How do you do that? Is it easy?

We booked 4/1 - 4/4. 2 nights in a bungalow and 1 night in a studio. We are so excited and not telling our kids until we get there. We will be at the VWL for the first part of the week. Does anyone know if they do anything special for the grand opening on 4/1? Also wondering what time we will be able to get into our room since no one will be in it before us.

We booked 4/1 - 4/4. 2 nights in a bungalow and 1 night in a studio. We are so excited and not telling our kids until we get there. We will be at the VWL for the first part of the week. Does anyone know if they do anything special for the grand opening on 4/1? Also wondering what time we will be able to get into our room since no one will be in it before us.

I know when VGF opened there was a nice opening ceremony, etc. They did a ribbon cutting with Mickey and Minnie. I'm assuming it will be similar (but you know what they say about assuming)

Woo Hoo! My waitlist came through already. I was calling this morning to try and change the last three nights and while I was on the phone with the CM she noticed that my waitlist was "matched!"

That made my day... Four nights of tropical paradise! Lakeview, too!

Can't wait...so happy you were successful Duffy Lover (my own DD). We also made someone else extremely happy cause we cancelled our BCV studio...

Last edited:
I called today and switched from BLT for our June 11-19 trip! I'm jazzed! I haven't stayed at the Poly in YEARS! 102 days to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter