Wish Questions?

And the drawer fridge (e.g., can a wine bottle stand up comfortably or can you place a plate in there)?
I brought a 32oz bottle of Coffee-Mate coffee creamer with me and was able to stand it up in the drawer fridge and close it just fine, if that helps. Also, the dividers in the fridge move around and you can even take part of it out to make more space for bigger things like a plate.

I brought a 32oz bottle of Coffee-Mate coffee creamer with me and was able to stand it up in the drawer fridge and close it just fine, if that helps. Also, the dividers in the fridge move around and you can even take part of it out to make more space for bigger things like a plate.
Did the drawer keep it very cold?

Sadly, it did not. I'm very surprised that they've gone that route because it makes it so it's not going to be good for much other than drinks that don't require refrigeration.
I really don't understand Disney doing this. We are staying at POP next year, and people were saying the in-room fridges don't keep things cold to a food-safe degree, so really, what's the point of even offering a fridge? It's irritating. I was thinking about maybe ordering something from room service the night before debarkation for our spring trip, so we could avoid the craziness at breakfast and just eat in the room, but it doesn't sound like that would be a safe thing to do.

Last edited:
Sadly, it did not. I'm very surprised that they've gone that route because it makes it so it's not going to be good for much other than drinks that don't require refrigeration.
That's what I was afraid of. That's a miss on their part. That'll go on my comment card for sure. Hopefully the next ship has the real deal.

Is there any way one of you could ask a stateroom host/hostess if the walls inside the staterooms are magnetic? I know the doors are, but I need to know about the walls and I forgot to bring my magnets to check earlier this week.

Is there any way one of you could ask a stateroom host/hostess if the walls inside the staterooms are magnetic? I know the doors are, but I need to know about the walls and I forgot to bring my magnets to check earlier this week.
They are; we have magnets so I tried them in our 5A. The only place they don't seem to stick are the closet (of course but I tried anyway) and the columns by the bed that hide the wiring to either side of the picture. The walls above the couch, the walls outside the bathrooms and the TV wall are all magnetic. The ceiling is also magnetic FWIW. :)

What is the closest espresso venue to 10th deck midship? The addiction is real :D

They are; we have magnets so I tried them in our 5A. The only place they don't seem to stick are the closet (of course but I tried anyway) and the columns by the bed that hide the wiring to either side of the picture. The walls above the couch, the walls outside the bathrooms and the TV wall are all magnetic. The ceiling is also magnetic FWIW. :)
That's fantastic! Thank you so much! :)

You have to purchase that onboard. It was $166 for length of cruise (3 nights).
Besides using the room what do you get with it? Do they give you any scrubs or oils or anything to use? If not could someone just tell me why they feel it really is worth it? Is it the privacy, the sauna? I have done 6 DCL cruises and just now hearing about this place lol. Couldn't I get the same experience in a hot tub granted other people would be around, but it wouldn't cost me extra?

Agreed. I used coolers I brought on to keep things cold, just had the host keeping them full. Definitely disappointing that they went backward with this room element.

Agreed. I used coolers I brought on to keep things cold, just had the host keeping them full. Definitely disappointing that they went backward with this room element.
Wow, that stinks. On the other ships we would put snacks from Cove Cafe or leftover breakfast room service (fruit/milk/pastries) in the fridge to eat later. Of course the Wish doesn't have the Cove Cafe snacks at this point...but...wow...yet another negative I've heard about the Wish.

Is there sushi anywhere on board? I recall Cabana’s on the Fantasy had little pre-plated sushi samplers (california rolls and the like) available during lunch… 🍣🍣

Besides using the room what do you get with it? Do they give you any scrubs or oils or anything to use? If not could someone just tell me why they feel it really is worth it? Is it the privacy, the sauna? I have done 6 DCL cruises and just now hearing about this place lol. Couldn't I get the same experience in a hot tub granted other people would be around, but it wouldn't cost me extra?
I think we just discovered why there is only one public hot tub on the Wish...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter