Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year they held the dessert party during the Christmas hard ticket party - but not the Halloween one. The CM you spoke to was incorrect on that info.

sorry, you got the quotes messed up. I didn't talk to the CM. I simply noted that the nights of Halloween party were blocked off on the calendar. :)

Just called and still not taking ressies for August! :mad:

Hopefully soon....it's just frustrating that there is no set rule as to when they release dates!

While we wait....(nothing open as of 10 am), is anyone trying to book for 8/31? I'd love to shake hands with anyone who survived this month's booking. :)

I'm trying for the 28th. It's our arrival day which may be crazy, but I can't think of a better way to finish the 1st day of our 1st trip to Disney. I just hope it opens at some point.

My fiancee and I are going down for our wedding in August with my 10 year old dd and out 23 year old ds and we are trying to get the dessert party for August 26th. Our wedding is on the 23rd and this will be an extension of our glorious celebration. Hope we can get it! :hourglass:badpc::badpc::

I'd love to shake hands with anyone who survived this month's booking. :)
I like this!!! But, I'm trying for 8/23. Anyone else? I'd like to share my sympathies with anyone else who agonized over this as well. ;)

(still nothing, btw)

While we wait....(nothing open as of 10 am), is anyone trying to book for 8/31? I'd love to shake hands with anyone who survived this month's booking. :)

Yep...that's me...trying to book for 8/31!

It's our last night...figured what a better way to round out the trip...and I'm tying to keep it a surprise from by DD x 2...argh...

My fiancee and I are going down for our wedding in August with my 10 year old dd and out 23 year old ds and we are trying to get the dessert party for August 26th. Our wedding is on the 23rd and this will be an extension of our glorious celebration. Hope we can get it! :hourglass:badpc::badpc::

You guys definitely have to let everyone know if you get it... There are already about 30 Disers who are shooting for the 26th, so we're hoping it'll be somewhat of a mini Dismeet! Would love to congratulate you guys!!!

Thank you so much for your well wishes, I will definitely tell everyone on this thread as soon as I know. I am checking all the time so I should know soon after they release them. Good luck to everyone trying. :cheer2:

WHY ON EARTH do they no longer have a set release for this anymore?! Surely the phone reservation people are sick of everyone calling everyday?

I like this!!! But, I'm trying for 8/23. Anyone else? I'd like to share my sympathies with anyone else who agonized over this as well. ;)

(still nothing, btw)

Us too. I figured we could book this at 180 days but found out different after I called. Waiting on 8/23 popcorn::popcorn::

I see you'll be at BC and we'll be at BWV! Hi neighbor! :)

Woo Hoo! I don't want to wish the summer away but I CAN'T WAIT!! We go around the same time every year and are taking my DM with us this year. She can't understand why we love it so much. I'm determined to show her. pixiedust:

Another October here,shooting for the 15th, but I have to have my TA do it as am going with Dev. Disabled and she handles all ressies !!!! I presume you have to pay at time of calling ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter