Wk Of Jan 6 - WISH Walking/Running Club

Yo, Bill, are you out there?

Just wanted you to know that in honor of training for the chocolate eclair marathon, I just ate a PopTart. OK, two. Alas, I did not have access to an eclair. I will make a special trip to pick up one in Epcot in your honor. ;)

I'd like to thank all the WISHers who cannot make it to Disney this weekend for tolerating the taper madness...

Jen in GA

I echo what Jen said. Having been one of those at home last year during marathon weekend, I know how quiet the next few days will be! Thank you all for your support during the past year and for tolerating us while we panicked this week. I know I wouldn't be getting on a plane to go run 13.1 miles if not for all my WISH buddies!

Jackie

Is anyone actually getting any work done. I have spent most of the day surfing the net.

We fly out at 7:10 tomorrow am and if we make our connections at BWI will be at MCO around 11.

Can't wait to see everyone at POP

Nyquil is the BEST! I've been taking it for the last week or so. When I started taking it, it was because I was feeling a little congested, but the last few nights, I've been trying to convince myself that I may feel a little congested just so I don't feel like a druggie taking it. ;)

But it does ROCK! It's like a liquid form of a sleeping pill. I'm guessing I should probably lay off it from now till the marathon because I'm sure it has some side effects that would hinder me come race day. Maybe I'll bring it will me to the starting line instead of water bottles. :thumbsup2

Steve

Nyquil is good, but Tylenol PM is better! ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

Is anyone actually getting any work done. I have spent most of the day surfing the net.
A coworker told me I was doinga nice job focusing today. LMBO! Actually, I have accomplished some, but surfed a lot. ;)

A coworker told me I was doinga nice job focusing today. LMBO! Actually, I have accomplished some, but surfed a lot. ;)

sport007.gif
Hang Ten and Kowabunga Dudette!!!!

We fly out at 7:10 tomorrow am and if we make our connections at BWI will be at MCO around 11.

Can't wait to see everyone at POP
We may see you at the airport:thumbsup2 Our direct flight from ALB to MCO gets in @ 11:15 then it's off to Alamo.

I leave on page 21 and I come back to page 24?!?!? Lots of work getting done today in offices across the country, I see! (I'm just jealous that I can't DIS at work!)

Last load of laundry in the dryer and then the suitcase is closing, woo hoo!

I don't think that anything will help me sleep tonight, even Nyquil!

See ya soon!
Renee

Jen in GA: Great Blog, you do a great job writing. I admire that your first attempt at a marathon comes with a 1/2 marathon the day before. Good for you!!

5 more minutes at work then I'm done for the next 12 days!!!

Better finish up.

Cindy

Time to join the party on I10 East and I75 South!

See you at the finish line!

:cheer2:

Hey everyone. I am sitting in San Diego at the airport waiting for my flight to LA, then my red-eye to Orlando. So as I am reading the thousands of posts I see Kristi post she almost forgot her Carrie sponge.... I got hot flashes... I FORGOT MY CARRIE SPONGE!!! CRAPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be at the kids races tomorrow morning and then at POP. If my plane gets in on time, I will run the hotel and change into a WISH shirt. See you all there.... I will be spongeless!!!!!!

Safe traveling everyone! I'll see you tomorrow! One more sleep and we'll be in WDW!

Echo the same...thanks to everyone who is left holding the fort. Keep the home fires burning. We'll be taking you with us in spirit!

Hey everyone. I am sitting in San Diego at the airport waiting for my flight to LA, then my red-eye to Orlando. So as I am reading the thousands of posts I see Kristi post she almost forgot her Carrie sponge.... I got hot flashes... I FORGOT MY CARRIE SPONGE!!! CRAPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be at the kids races tomorrow morning and then at POP. If my plane gets in on time, I will run the hotel and change into a WISH shirt. See you all there.... I will be spongeless!!!!!!

Hi Jenn. I'll check in on you later. Safe travels. I love ;) red-eyes. One of my favorites was from Hawaii (my best business trip ever). Left there at 5:30 PM into O'Hare for a 6:00 AM to CT. I was able to get to the office, after a quick shower and change, by 10:00 AM.

Hopefully WDW will keep you pumped (or you can sleep on planes, which I have difficulty doing).

OK, gotta go and help DS with his Pinewood Derby car.

All WISHers--stay strong.

Hi Wishers!

Just back a few days ago from our WDW NYE trip at VWL. I know I missed most of you and you're now down there, but I really wanted to say good luck to everyone! I can't wait to read all the trip reports and hopefully see lots of pics! DH and I plan on doing next year so I need pics of you awesome guys to inspire me! ;)

I'm now in week four of my half training. I was bad on our trip - I only ran once for three miles. We were down there when that incredible cold snap they had came through and I also caught a MONSTER head cold the second day we arrived. We were on the DDP and I ate a Mickey bar everyday I think... Now I'm paying the price and I've run some tough runs this week - totally taking all my effort. Anyway, I'm back watching my calories and hoping to lose this extra seven pounds I've acquired since the holidays started. :headache:

Again, good luck to all the WISHERS! I'm so excited for you guys! :woohoo:

I guess I will find a choclate eclair and eat it in Bill's honor too. It's the least I can do for a fallen comrade. ;) I hope they have the ones with cream inside - Its not a real eclair if they put custard in it.

OH, now I KNOW I am going to finish the Goofy, if just to get that eclair! Thanks Bill & Jen! The carrot is now dangling in front of my eyes. Heck, do we pass France at mile 25? Why wait to finish.....

I agree with what Jen said, thanks for putiing up with the taper chaos.

I am off to bed and leaving for ATL by 5:45am. I am not quite sure WHY I have to leave my house at 5:45 am for a 9:30 flight, but I am just following directions. Four hours early for a 1 1/2 hour flight to a city that is only 6 hours away.... hmmm, why are we flying?

Take care everyone, and remember, first and foremost:
HAVE FUN!

Cecilia

Good night everyone! I'm signinig off. Leaving on ajet plan at o-600. SAfe travels everyone! Try to sleep!:rotfl2:

Well, off to bed for us here, too. Flight leaves from Cincy tomorrow morning at 7:40am and arrives in MCO at 9:44am. I took my Nyquil, so I should be good to go for falling asleep. ;)

Take care, everyone still here, and safe travels to all those heading out.

Thanks to everyone who's not going down for your support. You guys are the best!

I'll try to jump online once we get settled in tomorrow night. G'night all.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter