• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder getting 12 More Cat Vs

Honestly, I'm excited about this simply because I'm hoping it will make it easier to get the larger rooms. I have no interest in concierge, or the lounge etc., but the 1 and 2 bedrooms suites have the best bed combinations for my large family (literally large, I'm the shortest person at 6'3").

I was just staying in Wonder 8038, to be converted to one of the new concierge rooms, from the Sept 3-10 Alaska cruise. The only real change is going from a rectangular tub/shower to the round style. The size of the rooms are not changing (not taking down a wall to make one room out of two cabins).

You're paying for the name and the service, not a bigger stateroom or beds for a very tall family. But you can cram 5 into this "concierge" room.
Guess this last cruise will be the closest we'll ever get to concierge level.

Last edited:
I would be interested in knowing which staterooms will be converted over. They wont be connectors to Cat Ts as those have already been converted.

I would be interested in knowing which staterooms will be converted over. They wont be connectors to Cat Ts as those have already been converted.

The following 4A – Deluxe Family Oceanview with Verandah are being converted to Category V Concierge Family Oceanview Staterooms with Verandah:

They are the mid/forward ones so they will be close to the lounge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter