• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WONDER June 13 2004 Anyone else???

weluv M&M

Hooked on Disney
My family of 4 will be on the WONDER June 13-17. Myself, DH, DS7 and DD5. Anyone else sailing those dates?

You'll be getting on just as we are getting off. We are on the June 10th Wonder cruise.

:wave: I know we can't be the only ones on this cruise. It sure would be great to know someone else that was going so that we could look for each other on the cruise.....ANYONE????

And we will be getting on the same day you are getting off!!! We are sailing June 20 - 24 on the Wonder. We haven't been able to locate anyone sharing our cruise either. It's a bit frustrating because I am sure there is someone on these boards sailing on June 20th. Keep trying, maybe some one will respond!!

Even if no one does respond, have a super cruise!!! Keep the magic on ship glowing for us!!!

We're also on the 6/13 Wonder Cruise...Myself, DW, DS11, DS7, and DD4.

So, there are at least two DIS families...More will probably emerge as the cruise date nears...

We are taking our first DCL cruise on 6/13, including my wife, our son and his wife, and their 2 children-DS9 and DD7. We will be going on to OKW after the cruise for several days.

Looking forward to a great time!

Hi all! We will be on the 6/13 cruise after spending a week at OKW. It will only be myself and my fiance (his first trip to WDW and first cruise)...no 15 yo daughter this trip and believe me she is not very happy about it and I feel kind of guilty for not taking her.....But it's not like she is that deprived...she's been to WDW 6 times, DL 3 times and DCL Magic once....she'll get to go next time...

Hope to 'bump' into some of you during the cruise!

Vicki from Colorado:wave:

I will be there!! Along with my 2 Disney friends, and their 4 kids ages 11, 9, 7, and 5.

CAN"T WAIT!!!

Bob

weluv M&M, baribill, Vicki, & Bob:

Time for a "Doc" watch: Have any of you received your cruise docs yet? I know that sometimes the docs don't come until a couple or three weeks out, but I have recently read a few postings from folks that have received their docs about 5 weeks out... So, we could be getting close.

I would like to request that when the first of you receives your docs that you post to this thread so the rest of us know that we're officially into the "any day now" range.

No, I'm not excited about this at all...No, not me...uh, uh...Never. :hyper:

Hi Sam-

I haven't received my Docs yet. The only thing I got was the excursion sheet. Hoping they will come SOON!!

Bob:earsboy:

See you soon!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
The above is an indication of how I approach my mailbox each day hoping for cruise docs...... NOT YET though:( I will post when I do!!!!!

No docs here yet! The postman must think that I have a crush on him by now! Waiting everyday for his arrival!

I was hasty in my earlier reply. We just received our document package today, and will be carefully reading everything, since this is our first time cruising with Disney.

Bill....I am so jealous! Did they come via US Post, UPS, FedEx?

The FedEx man came knocking at my door today and I almost hugged him until I found out it wasn't the docs!

Waiting....waiting.....waiting.......:rolleyes1

Docs were delivered via UPS. I found them at my front door when I opened it this afternoon.

Bill,

Did you book directly with DCL, or did you use an agent? I have heard that if you use an agent, your documents go to the agent, who must then ship them to you, thereby inserting an extra couple of days or so delay into the process. (I booked through Dreams, so that will apply to me.)

I booked using our DVC points. I wonder if the documents go to them first like a TA? Hmmm....waiting for the UPS man now!

I also am bitten' by the jelousy bug.....I think that I will have a little longer to wait since I booked through Allseasons travel. I called DCL about another matter yesterday 5/11, and she said that she could tell that my docs had been processed that day and should go out to Allseasons travel today...THEN they will have to receive them and inturn send them to me. I don't expect to see them before the end of next week:confused: :bounce: I hope I can wait that long!!~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter