• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WONDER June 13 2004 Anyone else???

Looks like it will be a little while longer before I can get our documents. I called DVC today and was told that they will get the docs from DLC and then they will send them to us 2 weeks prior. So I guess I have a couple more weeks until the 2 week mark!

:bored: I'll be waiting now for the FedEx man....

Our cruise docs came today. They were delivered UPS, and the return address is DCL in Celebration, FL, despite the fact that I booked through Dreams. So, I guess they don't always go through the TA after all.

Since there are five of us, I now have a lot of paperwork to do. :earseek: Guess I better get busy! ::yes::

Yea!!! :boat:

We got our docs today! Now waiting until DBF gets home from work to open them and look through them.....hope I can wait!

Vicki

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

OUR DOCS ARE HERE!!! They came yesterday by US postal service from All Seasons Trvl. DH and I filled everything out last night. Now all we have to do is :scratchin PACK:scratchin

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Anyone getting exicted yet?
Nope, not me. I've only reviewed and tweaked the trip plan a couple of hundred times now, (There are major military operations that are not mapped out to this level of precision!) filled out my cruise docs, made the initial trip-supply shopping run, reviewed and re-reviewed my packing list... :hyper: :earboy2:

Are you kidding me? I don't even need to look at the counter at the end of my post... At any point in time, I can tell you exactly how many hours until we leave! (Counters? We don't need no stinkin' counters!)

Put me in coach! I'm ready to go! :hyper: ::yes:: :wave2:

SAMR....

I could not have said it better myself. Just reading your post made me feel a little more assured that my worries of "overplanning" are totally unfounded. Every time I do something cruise related it seems to propel me one step closer to the actual day. I guess that is why I can't seem to stop going to Target and WalMart and saying to myself "I am sure that there is something in this store that I need for the cruise that I have forgotten" when in actuality I have made a list and checked it twice!!!
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Excited???!! NO not me!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Just what I thought! ::yes::

I only have to watch the Wonder on the port cam leave 4 more times before we are actually on it! :jumping1:

Not sure I'll have time to 'see' it while I'm at WDW but that's ok....I'll be at WDW!!!!!:cool1: :cheer2: :teleport:

'See' you all soon!:boat:

(Ok, I think I've gotten carried away! All of these bouncing, moving things are making me dizzy! Maybe I better not try Mission:Space after all!)

Just reading your post made me feel a little more assured that my worries of "overplanning" are totally unfounded.
Uh, you better be careful there...My wife would be quick to tell you that I'm the last person to serve as a role model for those trying to keep their "planning habit" under control. :jester: Just as soon as I get those words out of my mouth, "You know, I've been thinking about the trip plan, and ...", the eyes start rolling. :rolleyes: That's OK...I know I've got a "planning problem"...It's just that I'm not interested in "kicking the habit." :teeth:
I only have to watch the Wonder on the port cam leave 4 more times before we are actually on it! Not sure I'll have time to 'see' it while I'm at WDW but that's ok...
We are staying in Vero Beach for a few nights before the cruise. Since we are arriving at VB on Thursday, by some coincidence (no, really :teeth: ) we will be passing by Port Canaveral when the Wonder is docked. So, I am thinking about detouring over that way to let the kids get a "preview" look at the Wonder. (It's just for the kids...It's just for the kids...) That should help build the excitement! :hyper:
All of these bouncing, moving things are making me dizzy!
Maybe now is a good time to try out that Dramamine or Bonine before the cruise! :earsboy:

Originally posted by SamR
Uh, you better be careful there...My wife would be quick to tell you that I'm the last person to serve as a role model for those trying to keep their "planning habit" under control. :jester: Just as soon as I get those words out of my mouth, "You know, I've been thinking about the trip plan, and ...", the eyes start rolling. :rolleyes: That's OK...I know I've got a "planning problem"...It's just that I'm not interested in "kicking the habit." :teeth: We are staying in Vero Beach for a few nights before the cruise. Since we are arriving at VB on Thursday, by some coincidence (no, really :teeth: ) we will be passing by Port Canaveral when the Wonder is docked. So, I am thinking about detouring over that way to let the kids get a "preview" look at the Wonder. (It's just for the kids...It's just for the kids...) That should help build the excitement! :hyper: Maybe now is a good time to try out that Dramamine or Bonine before the cruise! :earsboy:

I just updated our WDW plans....again today....when I start going through the note cards and get the white out my BF just shakes his head....but he has never been to WDW or on a cruise.... he just doesn't understand!!!! There are worse habits!
:earseek:

Speaking of habits I need to find a liquor store near the port or WDW...better get back to researching! Anyone what me to pick adult beverages up for you as well?
:drinking1

Oh, yes...::yes:: SamR you should drive by Port Canaveral for the 'kids'! :crazy: I love Vero Beach...have a great pre-stay!

And on my way to Target this afternoon, weluv M&M :confused: ....now what am I forgetting?

Vicki:sunny:

You guys are TOO funny!!

Enjoy your last hours of last minute packing and panicing!!

Have a great trip, and make some special memories!!

The jealousy bug is definately biting me!!!

Have a BLAST!!!!!:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter