Wonderful Wed. Riddle!!

Only Goofy has permission to make stuff up from First, like post 58

I have to give credit to aengus for the word, but I made 58 wootastic

Well, it's not like I was trying to set it in stone or anything; I was honestly thinking today only ;)

However, a bit of riddle history for those of you who haven't been around for quite as long.

Back in the days when Oldkicker handled the riddle, there was a poster named Indy who tried to get post number 101 each day (I think it was 101) Both posters have been gone for years now.

The Angel thread was actually a spin-off thread of regular riddle posters that evolved into a life of its own and when Bernie left, several of those posters became the original RGs.

Somewhere along the way, we started celebrating post 100 as the wooo hoooty post with appropriate jubilation and it was an almost entirely new group of riddle irregulars at that time.

And now since there seem to be the few and the proud, it would seem we are still a work in progress.

This historical moment was brought to you by the symbol ? and the letter Q :)

Please continue your normal (a somewhat loaded term with this group, I know) activities.

I'll be leaving soon, but since I mentioned canal routes earlier, I have taken the liberty of booking y'all on a Disney themed canal cruise.

notgone_monstro.jpg

Enjoy!

Thanks for the riddle history Alan! Thanks for the canal routes and canal cruises too.

Why would I lead :confused3 Anyone that follows me is certifiable:confused:

I've been to DL and never seen that boat ride. Guess I wasn't looking in the right place.

PM sent and I'm IN

I'm getting excited. Only 10 days until DH, Dd and I will be in WDW :cool1:

:wave: Kiki Dee! Have fun in disney!

You told her that your imaginary friends on the interweb that you met while answering riddles and trying to "woohooty" told you that today was Root Canal Appreciation day and they would know because they celebrate all holidays including Flag Day, Mole Day and Marshmallow Fluff Day?!?

Wow.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Well, it's not like I was trying to set it in stone or anything; I was honestly thinking today only ;)

However, a bit of riddle history for those of you who haven't been around for quite as long.

Back in the days when Oldkicker handled the riddle, there was a poster named Indy who tried to get post number 101 each day (I think it was 101) Both posters have been gone for years now.

The Angel thread was actually a spin-off thread of regular riddle posters that evolved into a life of its own and when Bernie left, several of those posters became the original RGs.

Somewhere along the way, we started celebrating post 100 as the wooo hoooty post with appropriate jubilation and it was an almost entirely new group of riddle irregulars at that time.

And now since there seem to be the few and the proud, it would seem we are still a work in progress.

This historical moment was brought to you by the symbol ? and the letter Q :)

Please continue your normal (a somewhat loaded term with this group, I know) activities.

Well done, Mr. Bama! :teeth:

:wave: Riddlers....I'm in!

:eek: Are you sure? I wasn't even sure you still did the riddle anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter