Woo Hoo Yeah Baby!!!

Banshee

<font color=blue>Bip & Bop<br><font color=green>I
We are doing the single digit boogie!!:faint: (sob) Never thought I would see our little counter actually be in the single digit's!:earseek: Cant wait,cant wait till we leave and MNSSHP!! Thank you everyone that gave me such excellent advice!! And I hope to see you there!!:wave2:

I'm joining now-- but I'm going to have to wait about 12 more hours for my countdown clock to hit it! However, when I look in the morning before work I'll be here legitimately!!!!!!:bounce: :tongue:

Originally posted by kilee
I'm joining now-- but I'm going to have to wait about 12 more hours for my countdown clock to hit it!bounce: :tongue:
Hey that's ok!! We are all excited to go! Have a great time!!:hyper:

Originally posted by Zippa D Doodah
Congratulations My counter looks enormous!!!
Have a magical trip!
Time will fly for you! It seem's like the last 15 to 20 day's are the one's that drag the slowest!!:D

WooHoo! Me too!!

Thought it would never get here. Just in time too, the weather here in New England is brrrrrrr........ Looking forward to nice warm Fla sun. Gonna eat and drink my way around the world at the IF&WF too. Yippee!! princess: :sunny: princess:

Have a great time Sters and Hadjii !!!:D Anyone else going to MNSSHP? We will be there on the 31st!! We are also staying at CBR. Any last minute tip's for CBR?:tongue: :hyper: :goodvibes :rotfl:

Oh yea, I'm Dancing!:bounce:

It's only been since January since our last week at WDW, but it seems like the wait has been forever.

Can't wait for our first MNSSHP on Halloween night! See you all there. :bounce: :wave: :wave2: :wave: :bounce:

Disney4MyGirls....Have a great time! Maybe we will see you there!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

My DH and I (along with four newbie family members) arrive as well on October 30th!! :wave: I can't believe that I can actually say "I'm going to WDW next week!!" Finally. :tongue: We'll also be dancin' our way through MNSSHP on Halloween night!! Bring on the candy! :bounce:

Dancin' 'round the house (since I'm already packed!),

:p IVY :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter