Woo Hoo Yeah Baby!!!

Maybe we will see you there IvyandLace!!:wave2: we are also going with family member's that have'nt been.My DH's DB and his DW and two DD's!! we are all very excited and cant wait!! :tongue: :hyper: I have had myself DH and two DS's packed since the middle of september! I am going crazy now wondering if I forgot to pack anything! Have a great time!!:wave2:

Thanks Banshee. We'll be wearing shirts that say "Taylor and Sawyers Diney World Halloween Adventure 2003", at least until we put on our Halloween cotumespirate:

Have a great trip everyone:bounce:

I feel like just heading to the airport NOW.......
Tomarrow is sigle digit day!!!!!

Hey guys...how do I add a counter to my signature? We leave in February...

Also doing the single digit dance. We leave the 30th and are going to MNSSHP on the 31st. Now if I can only get through this week, DGrandF just got out of the hospital, DM is in the hospital, and now DD isn't feeling well(not connected to the other two). Still have to finish DH and my costumes. Have to pack. Have to make car service reservations to get to JFK. Guess I shouldn't be on here, but Delswife's trip report is doing a great job of keeping me sane, that's a priority, right?

We're leaving the day after tomorrow! I can't believe it. We'll be at WDW on Oct 25th, and going to MNSSHP on the 26th. I am so excited and nervous I can hardly stand it! All I do is read the boards to get more info before we leave. Girls week at WDW!!

Have a great time everyone!!! Donnainnj You had better get to work!! The 30th will be here before you know it!! I know what you mean though about delswife trip reports!! I find my self inexorably drawn to the trip report's board!!:D

Thank you Danny1649! You have a great time too! When you make it to the world! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter