**Woohoo !! It's Christmas Day**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
1.gif

Yes it's that time of the year again ~ It's time to drive you all bonkers with my 'Countdown to Christmas'. I can't believe that it's only 6 months since my last Christmas thread was closed, and once again, the year is flying by ~ so that in only 6 months time it will be Christmas again.

So, has anyone started their Christmas shopping ? worked out what you're getting everyone ? or do your kids already know what they want this year ?

Any idea what the big 'must haves' are for this year ? I haven't got a clue what my girls will be after this year, at 17 & 15 they'll probably want the dosh.

I will refresh this thread each month to drive you mad and to remind you to start your shopping early ~ even though you'll prefer to be shopping for suntan lotion and bikinis :rotfl:

If you see any bargains or 3 for 2's etc. then please post on here and share them with us

Can I take this opportunity to be the first to wish you all a very ...

5.gif

Santa Mandy
8.gif
8.gif

WOO HOO!!! I love love love christmas too Mandy....bring it on!

I get to put my christmas tree(s) up, buy the pressies & wrap them even earlier this year as we leave for WDW on the 1st Dec so I will be doing it all mid November! :santa: :santa: :santa:

Merry Christmas Mandy!

Excellent news I love Christmas :goodvibes

we have Christmas Snowman and santas up already on the cabinet in my dining room as they dont come down until Pompey are out of the FA cup and as we won it this year they stay up until we get knocked out next season. Our neighbours and friends think we have totally lost the plot. :santa:

Oh dear, thats scarey.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

:scared1: omg!!!

I can't quite believe im talking on a thread about christmas!!!

Disney US do have a huge sale on at the moment though, loads of clothes down to like $5 a top for adults and some kids stuff too. So might be worth a look as they ship internationally!

This post made me laugh!

I LOVE Christmas so it was lovely to be reminded it's only 6 months away. I usually start getting excited at the beginning of September but June's fine by me! :dance3:

I'm thinking a DS for my eldest who will be 6 as I'm hoping she will be able to play with this on our flight to Orlando next year. Not sure about the youngest who will be 5. See I'm already worrying about it :rotfl2:

Look forward to your monthly posts.

lol made me laugh to see your thread .....:rotfl:

you know i think i will probably have a new baby by christmas, havent made it past 36 weeks yet, so im going to have to be mega organised this year!

i started making some xmas cards weeks ago and have already got my sister & my brother inlaws presents wrapped and in a box ready to post before we go away end of Nov. :santa:
Will be making more cards here and there over the coming weeks and months so there's no rushing about later.

There's a method in my madness :upsidedow :goodvibes

NEWSFLASH

CHRISTMAS IS CANCELLED- IM BROKE!
TOO BUSY SAVING FOR FLORIDA

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

SERIOUSLY...

this year has gone so quick! only 5 more pay days (if u get paid monthly)
my brothers,sisters and i have decided to surprise my mum and dad with a trip to Australia...they can celebrate christmas there.
my brother moved to Australia last october.
hope they like the surprise :)

NEWSFLASH

CHRISTMAS IS CANCELLED- IM BROKE!
TOO BUSY SAVING FOR FLORIDA

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

SERIOUSLY...

this year has gone so quick! only 5 more pay days (if u get paid monthly)
my brothers,sisters and i have decided to surprise my mum and dad with a trip to Australia...they can celebrate christmas there.
my brother moved to Australia last october.
hope they like the surprise :)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What a lovely gift for your parents ::yes::

Bring it on, I love Christmas :banana: I Have got my new tree skirt and lots more new decs from the christmas store at DTD. I can't wait to get them up:)

I don't know what DD or DH will be after this year?

Merry_Christmas_ChristmasTinkerbell.jpg

Love, love, love Christmas!!!! :santa: :santa: :santa:

Yes, I have prezzies already and yes, I have ideas/plans for most people in my life!! :goodvibes Got some reeeally creative ones this year... AND I'm planning a US shopping trip later in the year. :woohoo:

Actually, I'm REALLY looking forward to July 25th as QVC have their Christmas in July event that day and this year I'll actually be in the UK so can sit back with a Christmas Cocktail and enjoy - I need a new faux tree so fingers crossed. :cloud9:

Merry Christmas... :lmao:

not sure what i want as ive just brought5 myself a new Laptop.
got a new camera, Wiifit and phone for my birthday.

perhaps clothes? as ive been losing weight and will need lots for my hol in May.
i also collect tatties so theyll be new ones of them out in December, ready for christmas.

im sure theyll be a new Wii game out thatll be the hot fav for christmas.
not sure what could be the young kids fav though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter