**Woohoo !! It's Christmas Day**

i started making some xmas cards weeks ago and have already got my sister & my brother inlaws presents wrapped and in a box ready to post before we go away end of Nov. :santa:
Will be making more cards here and there over the coming weeks and months so there's no rushing about later.

There's a method in my madness :upsidedow :goodvibes

I've started making my cards too Jill. :thumbsup2

this year has gone so quick! only 5 more pay days (if u get paid monthly)
my brothers,sisters and i have decided to surprise my mum and dad with a trip to Australia...they can celebrate christmas there.
my brother moved to Australia last october.
hope they like the surprise :)

OMG scary when you think about it in terms of paydays!
What a lovely gift to your parents. :goodvibes

Bring it on, I love Christmas :banana: I Have got my new tree skirt and lots more new decs from the christmas store at DTD. I can't wait to get them up:)

I don't know what DD or DH will be after this year?

I too always buy tons of Disney ornaments in the DTD shop. :love: I just bought 5 new one's in DLRP too....last year I had a traditional 7ft real tree in my hallway and an artificial 6ft tree in my lounge which just had my Disney ornaments on....this year I'm thinking of having a 3rd tree as my Disney one looked full!....::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

Yes, I have prezzies already and yes, I have ideas/plans for most people in my life!! :goodvibes Got some reeeally creative ones this year... AND I'm planning a US shopping trip later in the year. :woohoo:

Actually, I'm REALLY looking forward to July 25th as QVC have their Christmas in July event that day and this year I'll actually be in the UK so can sit back with a Christmas Cocktail and enjoy - I need a new faux tree so fingers crossed. :cloud9:

Merry Christmas... :lmao:

Thanks for the QVC reminder Karen - I love getting in the christmas spirit with their July shows!

.....I confess I have brought quite a few presents already too. :hyper: I can't help it!

I am really impressed with those of you that have started making Christmas Cards and buying pressies

I got all my Christmas Cards in the January sales, and then I bought these when I was in WDW at the New Year

CIMG1178.jpg

CIMG1179.jpg

I can't wait to put these on my tree :santa:

Oh Gawsh!! I love Christmas so much!!! My family have put a ban on it for me for this side of September though.... :worried: I love it soooo much! I tend to run around the house for a few months going: "It's nearly Kissssss-massssss!" in a really manic voice....

I've got a serious urge to go and buy some Christmas presents.... And cards....

OH MY GOSH!!! I might see about getting my Hamster a little Christmas tree!! And a mini Santa hat...... Oh, he'd look so cute!!!

Yayyyyy!! I lurve Christmas!! I'm off to start Wassailing now..... In June.... Hmmmm.....

Bob xoxoxoxox

WOOO HOO!!! I love Christmas too! It won't be nearly as exciting this year as it was last year though - we flew to WDW on Christmas day so anything is going to be a come down! :worried: DH and I are planning on getting away hopefully as our pressie to ourselves we are expecting this year to be extremeley busy in the shop in the run up to Christmas so we will be in need of a holiday!

I said to DH that I would like my own mini laptop :surfweb: and maybe a DS - we were only talking about it last night. We are planning on getting the kids a wooden play centre and wendy house thing for the garden, they will love that. DH is notoriously hard to buy for - what man isn't so I shall probably just fill a stocking with lots of little things for him. He likes gadgets so we shall see what is out there at the time.

It seems that Shelby has inherited our love of Christmas too as there is a car dealership by where we live who had a life sized santa in their window and whenever we drive by it she asks "where's Santa gone?" we have to go through the rigmaroll of explaining that he is in the north pole making the toys etc! :rotfl2:

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!​

I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love,love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love those mickey lights Mandy....did you get them in the DTD shop?

I want (stamps feet).... :hyper: ::yes::

I will try to upload a picture later of the stuff I brought in DLRP last week....if I can work out how to upload a piccie.

I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love,love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love those mickey lights Mandy....did you get them in the DTD shop?

I want (stamps feet).... :hyper: ::yes::

I will try to upload a picture later of the stuff I brought in DLRP last week....if I can work out how to upload a piccie.

I got mine from the shop at the All Star Sports, but I'm sure you'd be able to get them at DTD too

I look forward to seeing your piccie :thumbsup2

I am really impressed with those of you that have started making Christmas Cards and buying pressies

I got all my Christmas Cards in the January sales, and then I bought these when I was in WDW at the New Year

CIMG1178.jpg

CIMG1179.jpg

I can't wait to put these on my tree :santa:

Lovely baubles and lights, Mandy!:love: Do US lights work OK over here???

:woohoo: :santa: Yay-a Christmas Thread of our own:santa: :woohoo: -i have been on the one on the general community board.
I am glad i'm not the only one Mandy,who put's my Christmas Tree up on the last Saturday in November.Dh loves Christmas but thinks i'm NUTS as so far i have bought------

All Boxed Cards.
All My Wrapping Paper+Special Paper For My Girls Which Says 'Love From Santa' all over it.
All The Bows+Curling Ribbon+Tags.
All of the above was bought in the sales.
------------------------------------------------------
Disney Winnie The Pooh Treehouse for dd3,(half price in Asda's-now £10)
Sally Sunflower Game for dd3,(25% off in Woolies-now £6.something)
HSM Clothes for dd3,
Fifi Tri Scooter for dd3,(half price in Woolies-now £17.49)
HSM Foldable Chair for dd3,(half price in Argos-now £8.49)
Books For dd3,
Stocking Fillers including Upsy Daisy Toothbrush+holder,Belle Flannel,HSM Hairbrush,
------------------------------------------------------
HSM Scooter for dd7,(£5 off in Argos-now £19.99)
HSM Foldable chair for dd7,(same as above)
HSM Clothes for dd7,
Guess Who Game(25% off in Woolies-don't remember price)
Books For dd7,
Pixel Chix Car for dd7,(was £9.99 in Asda's-now £1.75)
Pixel Chix 2 Storey House for dd7,(was £25.00 in The Entertainer-now £9.99)
Stocking Fillers including HSM Hairbrush,Sleeping Beauty Flannel,
-------------------------------------------------------
Also have some little gifts for boys+girls in case dd7 gets given any from school friends out of the blue.
-------------------------------------------------------
Also have my Cats's Christmas Toys(which my poor La-La won't get now
sad06.gif
,but i will still put it under the tree for him).
--------------------------------------------------------
Well i hope you don't think i am too mad :rotfl2: .
:santa: Merry Christmas:santa:

That all sounds perfectly normal to me Michelle! :goodvibes

:worship: Thank you :worship: ,i am going to show your message to dh later,that will shut him up:rotfl2: .x.

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: I hope it works!

I just asked my DH if I could have 3 christmas tree's this year and he looked at me like I was from another planet and walked off.....oh well I guess I've got about 5 months to work on him! :lmao:

Artists impression:

blink.jpg

Bob xoxoxox

He's sooooo cute :santa:

Lovely baubles and lights, Mandy!:love: Do US lights work OK over here???

Thanks, but I've no idea Karen, I got them for my window at the All Stars last Christmas, but I'm sure I'll be able to get some kind of adapter for them (I hope so anyway) ::yes::

:
Well i hope you don't think i am too mad :rotfl2: .
:santa: Merry Christmas:santa:

You sound perfectly normal to me ::yes:: :santa:

I just asked my DH if I could have 3 christmas tree's this year and he looked at me like I was from another planet and walked off.....oh well I guess I've got about 5 months to work on him! :lmao:

I have 3 trees too. I must find the link to the 'show us your Christmas trees' thread that we had going last Christmas :santa:

I am pretty sure 5 months to wrap him round your finger will work:rotfl: .We have a tiny house,so we only have the tree in the living room-which is a humungous tree,as where we used to live,we had a huge living/dining room+bought it for there-but we could'nt bear to throw it out when we moved here.You have to fix it branch for branch+it takes ages,but because it's so big we have to leave the branches off of the back and push it up flush against the wall+window-we don't see daylight form the end of Nov to the beginning of Jan:lmao: .
The girls also have a tree in there room+we decorate the bunk beds with lights.x.

Good luck!!! :thumbsup2 I have 3 trees too - 1 real 8ft+ in the conservatory, 1 faux 7ft in the hall and a small potted living tree in the living room. Next year I hope to have a dining room extension so maybe it'll be 4 trees then - goodness knows I have enough baubles... :cool1: :rotfl2: :cool1:

The conservatory one...
IMGP1259.jpg

The Disney tree in the hall...
IMGP1229.jpg

A close-up...
IMGP1241.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter