**Woohoo !! It's Christmas Day !!**

t7719.gif
Only 4 days till Christmas Day !!!
t7719.gif

I love amazon prime... Order the day before and your presents are guaranteed to come the next day! just bought some last minute gifts and theyll be here Xmas eve... Best thing is it's all free! Woop woop! Id never pay the high fees for next day delivery.

So, I guess if you decide to buy last minute Xmas presents go to amazon! :D

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Finally getting organised did most of the present shopping yesterday dreading today though as braving the supermarkets ! :scared1:

Yeah :)

Still have presents outstanding though, wonder if they will turn up? Ordered from RedSave on the 7th Dec and sent 2 emails asking where they were as they should have dispatched within 48hours, finally after sending one yesterday something's were dispatched, sorry rant over :)

Merry Christmas all. X

Finished work yesterday and helped my mum do her Christmas food shopping. Family presents all wrapped, just out today for last minute gifts for my partner and we're done! Oh and to try some clothes on in Next ... have my VIP sale slot at 5pm and I want to make sure I get the right size! Oh and postman has just been and the one parcel I'd had an estimated delivery of Jan 5th has arrived! yipee! Happy Christmas everybody xx

meggiebeth said:
I love amazon prime... Order the day before and your presents are guaranteed to come the next day! just bought some last minute gifts and theyll be here Xmas eve... Best thing is it's all free! Woop woop! Id never pay the high fees for next day delivery.

So, I guess if you decide to buy last minute Xmas presents go to amazon! :D

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Prime is great - however the one thing I was waiting for was from a Amazon trader not Amazon itself :(

Don't get me started on Amazon Prime. I finally gave in and subscribed in early November. I placed a couple of orders that arrived as promised. On Monday, I ordered an extra Christmas present. It was dispatched on Monday evening and was scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. All my parcels go to work. I was off on Tuesday and when I got to work on Wednesday morning, my parcel was not there. I thought that this was not a big deal and surely it would be delivered that day. Nothing. I then emailed Amazon and they have been great. On Thursday I got an email that City Link had passed the package to another carrier and they were working with this carrier to get the parcel to me as soon as possible and I was to contact them again if I did not have the parcel by the end of yesterday. They also extended my Prime membership by an extra month. I was quite impressed with regular email updates that I got. Needless to say the package did not turn up. So I used chat to try to find out which courier service the package is with and if it has made it to Manchester. I am off today and would quite happily have gone to collect it. They said they did not know where it was and as it had been so long, they would either issue a refund or replace it. This is where I got livid. They were going to send it First Class mail and told me that due to the sheer volume of orders, they could not guarantee that it would get here by the 24th. I went on the website, searched for the same product and sure enough it said if I purchase this within the next 45 hours and use Prime, it would be guaranteed to be delivered on the 24th. I copied this into chat and she agreed she would try what she could do. In the end she did say this would go out on next working day delivery and this was also followed up by an email. I am still shocked that I had to ask for this though.

Corinna

dolphingirl47 said:
Don't get me started on Amazon Prime. I finally gave in and subscribed in early November. I placed a couple of orders that arrived as promised. On Monday, I ordered an extra Christmas present. It was dispatched on Monday evening and was scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. All my parcels go to work. I was off on Tuesday and when I got to work on Wednesday morning, my parcel was not there. I thought that this was not a big deal and surely it would be delivered that day. Nothing. I then emailed Amazon and they have been great. On Thursday I got an email that City Link had passed the package to another carrier and they were working with this carrier to get the parcel to me as soon as possible and I was to contact them again if I did not have the parcel by the end of yesterday. They also extended my Prime membership by an extra month. I was quite impressed with regular email updates that I got. Needless to say the package did not turn up. So I used chat to try to find out which courier service the package is with and if it has made it to Manchester. I am off today and would quite happily have gone to collect it. They said they did not know where it was and as it had been so long, they would either issue a refund or replace it. This is where I got livid. They were going to send it First Class mail and told me that due to the sheer volume of orders, they could not guarantee that it would get here by the 24th. I went on the website, searched for the same product and sure enough it said if I purchase this within the next 45 hours and use Prime, it would be guaranteed to be delivered on the 24th. I copied this into chat and she agreed she would try what she could do. In the end she did say this would go out on next working day delivery and this was also followed up by an email. I am still shocked that I had to ask for this though.

Corinna

Oh no that's disgusting! :-(

Well We have had a busy day delivering parcels etc DB bought a new car(well 4 years old); and when checking his bank balance had received a £3000 deposit as a Christmas pressie off his mom from america pixiedust: My generous boyfriend has said £2000 of it is for our holiday.I am so lucky:grouphug:

Yay :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:Its Christmas Eve:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

just got to collect the turkey this morning, cook the ham and then will be all set. looking forward to an evening out with all the family tonight:cool1:

Went to Asda at midnight and it was like queuing to get into a football match, it was heaving but no one was pushing it was very orderly. Everything sorted just got to go to the bank to deposit some money. Having a relaxing day today as busy at work yesterday ended up working 14.5 hrs and back in tomorrow.

Merry Christmas everyone:)

Merry Christmas all :santa:

Think I'm going to go to bed now, I've got 10 for lunch tomorrow so better get some sleep whilst I can ;)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter