World Showcase Pub Protocols

sgbrown

Earning My Ears
to any who've been to epcot since it reopened - what are the protocols for pubs around the world showcase (la cava tequila, rose & crown, etc.)? is it strictly grab your drink and go, or can you actually hang out in the pub, and if so, is there a time limit on how long you're allowed to stay in there? TIA!

I saw on the Disney Food Blog that La Cava was to go only and most of the drinks were premade

to any who've been to epcot since it reopened - what are the protocols for pubs around the world showcase (la cava tequila, rose & crown, etc.)? is it strictly grab your drink and go, or can you actually hang out in the pub, and if so, is there a time limit on how long you're allowed to stay in there? TIA!

From what I have seen on Facebook (Friends of Rose & Crown) strictly grab and go. . . :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter