Would anyone be interested in this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave

This is the up to date list as it stood when the discs went missing.

Lil_Missy, if you could pm Tron that would be great.

Dave , Thank you, Thank you, :grouphug: for copying them for the rest of the guys on the list to see them, that is very very kind of you :thumbsup2

Updated list

Group 1.
lil_missy
Queenie
Claddagh
motheroftink
Florida Sun

Well I have just today received a set of disks. I think they are the ones from Jen. They are date stamped 19 June from Portsmouth.

There was 1 MK disk, 1 Epcot disk, 1 MGM Studios disk and 1 Animal Kindom disk (but it says Disk 2 on it). Jen can you check if you still have disk 1 for AK. (if there was one)

I still think you should chase some compo out of Royal Mail for this delay.

Toni

Wow I thought they had gone for good! They have obviously been sitting getting dusty somewhere! I will see if I can get some comp cos they took ages to get to you.

Lil_Missy said:
Well I have just today received a set of disks. I think they are the ones from Jen. They are date stamped 19 June from Portsmouth.

There was 1 MK disk, 1 Epcot disk, 1 MGM Studios disk and 1 Animal Kindom disk (but it says Disk 2 on it). Jen can you check if you still have disk 1 for AK. (if there was one)

I still think you should chase some compo out of Royal Mail for this delay.

Toni

Woo Hoo, glad to see that they have turned up,thats great news. :thumbsup2

There should certainly be a AK disk 1 but i am sure this has gone missing before on one of the sets.

I'll get an AK disk 1 done tonight and posted out tomorrow.

Id be interested to see what the tracking says on it now its been delivered.

I just looked and all it says is that it was delivered today from the Hawksworth sorting office.

I called royal mail and they said they dont know why it took so long. :confused3

florida sun said:
Dave

This is the up to date list as it stood when the discs went missing.

Lil_Missy, if you could pm Tron that would be great.

Dave , Thank you, Thank you, :grouphug: for copying them for the rest of the guys on the list to see them, that is very very kind of you :thumbsup2

Updated list

Group 1.
lil_missy
Queenie
Claddagh
motheroftink
Florida Sun

Hi Sue

I am off tomorrow for 2 weeks to the happy place :Pinkbounc so if you want to put me to the end of the list I am quite happy - no point delaying the pleasure for others any more than we have to eh?

:wave2:

Claddagh said:
Hi Sue

I am off tomorrow for 2 weeks to the happy place :Pinkbounc so if you want to put me to the end of the list I am quite happy - no point delaying the pleasure for others any more than we have to eh?

:wave2:

Hi there Maria

Well Lil Missy and Queenie are to see them first so that might take a couple of weeks taking into account the post as well,so I will leave you where you are and if they do come around to you before your back I will just move you down one place at a time, you never know after coming back you may need that Disney fix :thumbsup2 Have the most wonderful holiday and let us know how you get on. Have a great time. :goodvibes

Please could Lil Missy keep hold of the disks until AK1 arrives, id rather they were kept together rather than seperate postings down the line.

Ive just realised Im working till 5:15 then going straight for a curry, so I wont be posting it today (I have her details now), but It will be sent out tomorrow.

Thanks all.

D

Hi

Yup I received your package. Many thanks.

I will get to watch them this week. Can Queenie please PM me their address so that I can forward them on.

These are great. Well worth the wait.

Thanks for doing them
Toni

Tron[ADS] said:
Are they on their way to the next person yet ?

bumping this...in the hope of a response....

We could do with getting this moving...Sue has been very patiently waiting down at the bottom of the list....

Tron[ADS] said:
bumping this...in the hope of a response....

We could do with getting this moving...Sue has been very patiently waiting down at the bottom of the list....

Thanks Dave

I pm'd lil_missy last week,but have had no responce as yet, Queenie has been in touch and has not yet recieved the discs, I have also spoken to Maria(claddagh) and is ready to go after Queenie and has the address of Motheroftink, so we are all just waiting now for notice from Toni(lil_missy) as to if she has sent them on yet.

florida sun said:
Thanks Dave

I pm'd lil_missy last week,but have had no responce as yet, Queenie has been in touch and has not yet recieved the discs, I have also spoken to Maria(claddagh) and is ready to go after Queenie and has the address of Motheroftink, so we are all just waiting now for notice from Toni(lil_missy) as to if she has sent them on yet.

Well I have to say, if they havent been passed on yet, thats bang out of order. She confirmed receipt of my 2nd parcel a month ago. Of course there may be extenuating (spelling?) circumstances, but if not its very dissapointing.

She has only made 15 posts on these boards so maybe she doesnt check her PM's very often? :confused3

Is it too late to add my name to the list please??!!!! Thanks :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter