Would you play VMK again?

Would you play VMK or VDP again?

• Yes

• No

• Never Played it Before

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not sure where to put this but anyone else heard anything about VMK reopening in May and they are now taking requests for Beta?

Not sure where to put this but anyone else heard anything about VMK reopening in May and they are now taking requests for Beta?

Thats actally when the game frist started the beta started in may!, I also found this cool page thats still up?? disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/special/vmk/index?VMKSplashPage

Absolutely. While I have found other games to enjoy, there is nothing that matches VMK entirely.

yes i would i loved playing it was so much fun i miss it

YES!!!! we, (Pandi and I) talk about it alot, still. We miss our friends (no matter what age they were) and generally just miss VMK (Pirates - WOOT!!)

I still would even if I have way less time in my hands and a more strict planning of my days =l

I would definitely play again! :cloud9: Although it would be hard to have to start completely over...because chances are Disney wouldn't be able to give us our accounts back.

Oh how I miss vmk. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter