WWYD concerning commercial vehicle parked next door

We're not talking a just a bit of mug we're talking a large amount, and frequently in the fall and spring and he would never clean it up.
We live on a very rural road. We are surrounded by farms and wooded areas. We frequently have mud, wood chips and various types of manure on the road. DH fusses about it every so often and I remind him that most of those cows and chicken farms were there before we bought our land and built. We didn’t want an HOA and we don’t have one. We love where we live.

A similar topic to this came up in my town last year. A resident in one of the posh neighborhoods in town complained to their HOA that an unsightly work truck violated their HOA guidelines. Not necessarily that it was noisy, they just felt that it didn't fit into their neighborhood due to appearance. Even though it was parked in their driveway and not on the street. Caused a big to-do on the local NextDoor app and FB groups.

I'd talk to your neighbor. Is there somewhere else they could park? Honestly, before 7am isn't too bad IMO. If you'd have said before 6am I might have a different view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter